Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hopefully the FIRE WOODSON, KILL DOLAN chants are strong when we get back home, maybe they're even strong tonight from the Knicks fans in ATL.

yep picking up chauncey option was a mistake because we needed that amnesty for amare :smh:

that decision might be equally bad as the melo trade if not worse
Not only were we not gonna amnesty Amar'e at that time, the idea before the signing of Tyson was to somehow get CP3 to pair with Melo and STAT. Besides that even had we let go Amar'e it wouldn't have changed the picks and other players we traded and it's not like there were a lot game changing FAs last season and the one before.

Last edited:
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN
I'm just wondering when Knicks will give Berman of the Post permission to tweet about Metta, Beno & Daniel Artest. BOTP has yet to touch it.

omg he's not afraid of anything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I've been saying this for years but I wonder if there's anyway Silver could force Dolan to sell the franchise. Conflict of interests based on fielding non-competitive teams, lack of organizational control...something. Anything.

Watched isola get booted in the first round of around the horn on espn two straight times. Dude does not give an F. I love it :lol:

Can we all agree this the lowest point the Knicks franchise has been? IMO its worse than the Isiah thomas years.

Some of those Moochie Norris/Othella Harrington/Shandon Anderson/Scott Layden/Larry Brown years were pretty brutal too.

Last edited:
:rofl: :wow:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/02...-alleged-threats-to-knicks-owner-james-dolan/

Staten Island Teen Charged With Alleged Threats To Knicks Owner James Dolan
February 21, 2014 7:54 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A Staten Island teenager was arrested for allegedly threatening New York Knicks owner James Dolan.
As WCBS 880′s Irene Cornell reported Friday, 19-year-old John Giamella was arrested and hauled into court on a charge of aggravated harassment for allegedly making threats online against Dolan.
He said of the Knicks owner in his email postings, “it’s officially time to die — I really hate James Dolan.”
The head of security for Madison Square Garden picked up on the threats, as well as three photos of Giamella showing himself naked and holding a gun, Cornell reported.
The complaint against Giamella notes that the victim was alarmed, feared for his safety, and the safety of fans who attend the games at Madison Square Garden.

:rofl: :wow:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/02...-alleged-threats-to-knicks-owner-james-dolan/

Staten Island Teen Charged With Alleged Threats To Knicks Owner James Dolan
February 21, 2014 7:54 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A Staten Island teenager was arrested for allegedly threatening New York Knicks owner James Dolan.
As WCBS 880′s Irene Cornell reported Friday, 19-year-old John Giamella was arrested and hauled into court on a charge of aggravated harassment for allegedly making threats online against Dolan.
He said of the Knicks owner in his email postings, “it’s officially time to die — I really hate James Dolan.”
The head of security for Madison Square Garden picked up on the threats, as well as three photos of Giamella showing himself naked and holding a gun, Cornell reported.
The complaint against Giamella notes that the victim was alarmed, feared for his safety, and the safety of fans who attend the games at Madison Square Garden.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hopefully his defense has a good approach, like the e-mail was a suicide note more than a threat :lol:

Really though when this does happen, and I assume it will unless there's a drastic change in the offseason, we can't react all celebratory if somebody tries to take Dolan out or succeeds. Gotta play it cool, can't even say how happy we are that somebody took one for the team.
**** Dolan
:lol:

TOO WILD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom