Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

Call me crazy, but I think Shump will be like a Paul George type of player in the next few years.
You must be on drugs
roll.gif

what gives you that impression?

the only think i could see affecting any decision of his is coach woodson's obstinance

Why are we mistreating Shump? Our coach doesn't like him and he's always being mentioned in trade rumors :smh: Son is EASILY our second best player, what the **** son

someone's gonna get throw out tonight :smokin

hopefully woody gets a second technical for his facial hair

"We've got a lot of Mr. Softees now," he said. "You remember Mr. Softee in New York? They're made right from the ice cream cone. A lot of these guys, a lot of basketball players are made right from the Mr. Softee Ice Cream truck.

"I like Mr. Softee, but I don't like playing basketball with Mr. Softee. I just like Mr. Softee after a nice hot summer day."

wait we dont have mr softee anymore?

im srunk guys woooo

whens the summit?

"We've got a lot of Mr. Softees now," he said. "You remember Mr. Softee in New York? They're made right from the ice cream cone. A lot of these guys, a lot of basketball players are made right from the Mr. Softee Ice Cream truck.

"I like Mr. Softee, but I don't like playing basketball with Mr. Softee. I just like Mr. Softee after a nice hot summer day."
wait we dont have mr softee anymore?

im srunk guys woooo

whens the summit?
I have no idea what's going on here 
laugh.gif

melo ballin hard

refs still being stingy with this dude. gettin chopped up all the time without calls

u dont get calls unless u super heroin skiny or a superstar

i didnt even kow a game was on

AWESOME

i like speedo buy the way

Last edited:
@_TommyDee_: Yankees or Giants comeback victories (or attempts) are things of legend. #knicks comebacks are things caused by lazy. #nba

Back
Top Bottom