Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
u dont get calls unless u super heroin skiny or a superstar

i didnt even kow a game was on

AWESOME

i like speedo buy the way
keep those drunk posts coming 
roll.gif

Why are we mistreating Shump? Our coach doesn't like him and he's always being mentioned in trade rumors
mean.gif
Son is EASILY our second best player, what the **** son
Shump one of my favorite players but he certainly not our second best player, at least not as of right now 

Dub, drink some water.  You'll thank me later.  No Aubrey.  

Why are we mistreating Shump? Our coach doesn't like him and he's always being mentioned in trade rumors :smh: Son is EASILY our second best player, what the **** son

Shump one of my favorite players but he certainly not our second best player, at least not as of right now 

Who is our second best?

Shump is our best defensive player and explosive on offense.

I don't know who else would be 2? Tyson sucks, Earl is the only other option. Artest is old, Amar'e doesn't have knees.

Knicks' Woodson Says J.R. Smith's Brother Has a Shot

Knicks coach Mike Woodson suggested on Wednesday that training-camp invitee Chris Smith —the younger brother of Knicks swingman J.R. Smith —could receive extra consideration for a roster spot thanks to his relationship to the NBA's reigning Sixth Man of the Year.

"Sure it does," Woodson said, when asked whether Chris Smith's family name factors into the team's decision to keep him on the roster when the regular season begins next week.

"Although J.R.'s the guy that's played for me and been very productive for us, I have a great deal of respect for that family," Woodson said. "That's his brother, and I respect that. So we've got to make some decisions. What those decisions will be, I don't know

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304682504579153892512399708/

Last edited:
:lol: Chris smith isn't even good enough to play in a top Europe league....it'll be hilarious if jr finesses his brother a spot on the team

i mean it's either blatantly disingenuous for woodson to make those statements or the politics of keepin jr smith & family "happy" is out of control

Hell i don't think he was a top 4 player on Louisville team his last year :lol:

All around funny situation...keeping jr " happy"

If Chris Smith takes a spot from Toure Murray, heads need to roll. And I hope he play for another team and drop 50 on us in the Garden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom