Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
You know sh*t is bad when dudes are in here talking about they miss Jared Jeffries.

Jared Jeffries.

Tyson Chandler is also the only player I know that could go out, grab 10+ rebounds and you can honestly say he wasn't playing with full effort. These past few games he's been grabbing a ridiculous # of boards and yet you can see he's half assing it. It's strange and disappointing.
He's been half assing it for a looong time. As things have fallen apart its just become more readily apparent. I can't count how many times I've seen Tyson fail to even attempt to protect the rim the last couple years.

You know sh*t is bad when dudes are in here talking about they miss Jared Jeffries.

Jared Jeffries.

Tyson Chandler is also the only player I know that could go out, grab 10+ rebounds and you can honestly say he wasn't playing with full effort. These past few games he's been grabbing a ridiculous # of boards and yet you can see he's half assing it. It's strange and disappointing.
He's been half assing it for a looong time. As things have fallen apart its just become more readily apparent. I can't count how many times I've seen Tyson fail to even attempt to protect the rim the last couple years.
Your right. Last year he was half assing it too, I remember saying that myself but he wasn't as obvious with it. Now he just doesn't care :lol: He still gets paid at the end of the day.

At first I thought he was conserving his fouls. But after a while it just became egregious how he wouldn't help on the weakside.

Jared Jeffries.

yeah. he's expected to do more than just rebound though. it's not enough

i'm not sure he's even half assing it .i think he's just been exposed

i think it comes down to whats happens sooner: rose returns from injury and gets his career back on track or jimmy d drops dead
As a basketball fan, I got little hope that happens.

Sadly, as a Knick fan, I also have little hope the other option happens soon.

Last edited:
@KnicksMemes: Real, Pre-Melo Knicks fans remember when getting a completely washed-up
T-Mac was the most exciting thing to happen to us in years

I feel Melo to the Bulls is inevitable at this point. Unfortunately that move won't net him a championship because rose will not be the same player he once was. I foresee Lebron and crew just owning the east until he retires if melo does go to Chicago. The only thing that can prevent that is if melo stays here and we find a way to bring in rondo or kyrie along with love or Aldridge.

@KnicksMemes: Real, Pre-Melo Knicks fans remember when getting a completely washed-up

Son, that was the most hype week. "We want T-Mac! We want T-Mac!"

We lost every game that first week.

Simpler times.

I have a feeling Kyrie is going to be a knick
I've said this. But I get called crazy.
It's all cuz it's highly unlikely that any rookie coming off a rookie contract would dip to another team and leave money on the table.
Melo and Noah is enough for a ring.
Enough for the finals, maybe. Not a ring imo. Not that Bulls team as it currently is + Melo.

I aint gonna entertain the idea anymore though.
I have a feeling Kyrie is going to be a knick
I've said this. But I get called crazy.

I'm with the crazy view, y'all think we have the personnel to pull this off.
Well it aint crazy to think this can go down the Miami Big 3 way which don't have much to do with our personnel. Just Melo reasoning with Kyrie. It's a long shot as is now

^ Enough to make the finals (meaning beating the defending Champs) but not good enough for a title?.....OH

Last edited:
so sad but so true 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom