• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Sign and trade baby :pimp:

Isn't there a new clause in the new CBA that prevents this to happen during free agency?

Either way, it's impossible for the Bulls to sign Melo without moving either Noah or Gibson. At this point, very few teams in the NBA want to take back Gibson's contract. I made a thorough post in the Bulls season thread about this. I think the magic number is $14mill. Which is how much space they'll have left after Boozer gets amnestied and they sign rookies and use cap holds.

Last edited:
I think i'm the only one who doesn't believe Melo is goin to the Bulls. 

I don't think he will go to the Bulls either, Actually think there is more chance of him going to LA then to Chi Town,

Agree with Mark Antony aswell, Dolan has been almost TOO quiet lately, I don't know if he just trying to take a back seat or it's because he got something big lined up, Imma hope it's that anyway :lol:

Honestly, I've been wondering why the one team that has major backing with CAA can't benefit from it.

It's like having a broken gameshark.

The worst part, for me at least, is that during the dark times I accepted that the Knicks were perpetual trash.

The amare signing, getting melo, getting chandler, making the playoffs, and getting some semblance of momentum lured me back into hopes warmth that maybe I'd see a Knicks championship in my lifetime. Hope is a bastard. Back to trash we go.

:nthat:

Normally a lil trash talk would be spoken......no need for that.

I'm sorry for your loss Knicks fans

I find myself at an awkward crossroad: I LEGIT don't feel bad for y'all but I can't bring myself to talk **** to y'all...

The struggle is too real I guess. :\

Wait lebrons missed the playoffs?

His first season I belive.
I ain't eem know it.

I say we gut the roster like van gundy said. Start from scratch.
Well have a Draft pick next season and we're probably gonna suck so just tank. Come summer of next season were clean .
Package Tyson with jr/felton
Sign and trade for melo
Find a damn way to move amare and bargani expiring contract.
Start
Toure
Shump(if he somehow survives the cut)
Hardaway
?
Tyler

:pimp: no ***** given next season :lol:.

Idk how many times It's been said in this thread, but Shump is trash. He need to go down to the D League for a min, srs

Back
Top Bottom