Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If I didn't have so much blue and orange in my wardrobe I would bail on this team. ( jk been a knick fan since forever ain't nothing gonna change)

i know one thing our next coach needs to constantly push the tempo offensively.

View media item 837027

We don't need a coach to push the tempo offensively. We need a coach that can maximize the strengths of our current roster.

A coach's coach, one that knows the game inside out, X's and O's and recognize how to make adjustments based on what they have instead of trying to make lemonade outta bricks.

To make the playoffs we need to go 18-5 at the least. Yea, the season is over.

Also, we need a Xs and Os coach and a PG that pushes the tempo.

Goddam ***** hit the fan here

Dudes reminiscing on Jared Jeffries and Toney Douglas :rofl:

Last edited:
I miss Steve Novak and Landry Fields. Last season had my hopes too high . Plus we got rid of Copeland? I bet the haters that ******* on Lin would be dying to have him now instead of that bum Felton. This season is miserable, fam

I miss Steve Novak and Landry Fields. Last season had my hopes too high . Plus we got rid of Copeland? I bet the haters that ******* on Lin would be dying to have him now instead of that bum Felton. This season is miserable, fam

Funny how their all made it onto teams doin way better then us :smh:

We seriously have had someone put obeah on us.

All players were good before the Knicks. Came here and never produced the way they did. Went somewhere else and prospered.

Management isn't the only thing, we seriously got a rut on this squad.

my friend asked on facebook fellow knick fans who you rooting for in the playoffs? and i got hate for saying nobody im loyal to the knicks :lol:

i told them ill watch but i dont care who wins... thats like me rooting for a random team in the superbowl :smh:

We seriously have had someone put obeah on us.

All players were good before the Knicks. Came here and never produced the way they did. Went somewhere else and prospered.

Management isn't the only thing, we seriously got a rut on this squad.
It's been like that for a long while though. The list of players you can compile is amazing.

Never should have gotten rid of Novak, but there were some who thought Bargs would be an adequate replacement for his skill 
roll.gif
. They also stupidly chose not to re-sign Copeland. 

These Knicks now have three losing streaks at least five games long; only Milwaukee (with four) has done that more often. 
mean.gif

Never should have gotten rid of Novak, but there were some who thought Bargs would be an adequate replacement for his skill :rofl: . They also stupidly chose not to re-sign Copeland. 

From day 1, I knew Bargs being a Knick would bring nothing to the table but disappointment. Just watching him in Toronto was bad enough, I can't honestly believe for one second that Dolan thought Bargs would be enough to push the team over the top for a ring. We were better LAST season than we are THIS season....last season was our biggest opportunity for a championship and honestly, I believe we would've gone all the way, had we been healthy & took things seriously(wearing all black against the Celtics, not being focused enough to beat the Pacers etc).....this might be bold but damn, when you look at it, last season WAS our season. We had the Heat's number all season, too....now look at us. Just as a bad as a team who's tanking & we're NOT.

I was never a fan of Novack. He got a good 3 pt shot if he's open but that's it. No handle, no d nothing. If you got a team with 3 players who can score then Novack might be a fit but if you can dedicate 1 man to stay with him like Miami did then he's got nothing for you... Copeland should still be a Knick.

some Raptors fan made video showing how much Bargnani sucks and put some of his Knicks highlights in lol smh 

Back
Top Bottom