Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@ramonashelburne: I'm told Jackson's deal with the Knicks is for five years and does not include an ownership stake.

@ramonashelburne: I'm told Jackson's deal with the Knicks is for five years and does not include an ownership stake.
Gonna show the Lakers he can run a front office then he's out to LA. 
mean.gif

#baseddolan was operating like the wizard of oz in the background and we didn't eem know it :pimp:

Don't forget what kind of person the wizard was when the curtain was lifted :lol:

Proph change the damn threat title!

Last edited:
Y'all acting like Phil is 40. He ain't going anywhere. This is the last stop. Last call for drinks. The bar's closing down. Suns up. Where we going to breakfast?

Last edited:
yungphil gonna be callin shots from his throne in montana

doubt he'll be a day in/day out type of exec in nyc

i don't think we should expect him to be

Phil Jackson has been talking to the Knicks for months. Buss family has known and discussed for months, sources said.

- Ramona Shelburne

So, Phil is the reason there were no trades before the deadline, why grunwald was fired, and the main reason why Woodson wasn't fired.

woodson will get fired after the season though

this is going to be interesting to say the least...i use to say phil only gets chips because he got the greatest players jordan, pippen, shaq and kobe etc and he cant win without a superstar... well now he got the knicks and they got just melo and no number 2 guy and its not even definite melo will stay.... but im hoping for the best and actually do believe phil will get it done and finally bring the chip back home to ny....

on another note contemplating on eating out tomorrow with my coworkers who already dissed me today and postpone the event or watching the knicks game.... i guess i can watch the knicks game tomorrow when i eat out

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine: Within MSG walls, meanwhile, growing belief among current regime is that Steve Kerr is indeed Phil's first choice to be next Knicks coach

Back
Top Bottom