Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Got no problem if Steve Kerr comes in to coach. He's a smart dude. Most of ya'll don't like him because ya'll catch feeling whenever someone criticizes the Knicks but he'd be cool with me. You know for damn sure his IQ is way above Woodson's.

Got no problem if Steve Kerr comes in to coach. He's a smart dude. Most of ya'll don't like him because ya'll catch feeling whenever someone criticizes the Knicks but he'd be cool with me. You know for damn sure his IQ is way above Woodson's.

I'm all for it. I don't think Kerr would do a bad job as coach. Especially w/ Phil mentoring him. Look how Eric Spolestra turned out w/ Pat Riley mentoring him.

sup yall... not here to troll... but when yall first got melo, i was def thinking you guys were gonna be a threat to us, didnt think the pacers would take yalls place...
a new coach in kerr and having phil how will the players react to change? kerr isnt a proven coach, smart? yes... how can he get the players to buy into him is what im trying to ask? spo with the heat was around for a long time and was a assistant to stan...

I'm optimistic about this. Go get em Zenmster. I said it before, if all goes well, we will see our first chip....in our lifetime within 3-5 years. Screencap it.

I've never understood why fans or media care about how much a coach or GM gets paid. Dont effect that capmwhy should we care? Go pay thibbs now.

Also while I understand the whole Phil had the best players talk. None of those players won before or after Phil besides shaq and that was rigged with d-whistle shooting 70 free throws a game. I guess his best year was when MJ went out and they almost beat us with just pippen.

The mere fact that no details were getting leaked makes me hope things get better.

Hey you never know...

If you woulda told me Phil would be prez at the beginning of the season.....

Back
Top Bottom