• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I AM HAPPY.

nthat.gif

well, im glad we got the W.

but there was no defensive improvements from last year.
the one thing that really bothers me are the early/fast switching.

no idea why Woody decided to pick up the full court defense from the jump, in the 1st game of the season. dudes (mostly the starters) were clearly gassed during the Bucks 3rd quarter run.
there was no reason to do that, especially against the Bucks.
Woody mismanaged Melos minutes in the 2nd half. dont know the exact numbers, but he played almost the entire 2nd half. for what? smh

and we cant beat a zone? really guys? lol

i expect Ron/THJ/KMart to get more minutes. and i hope to gawd Bargs picks it up. dude is mad hesitant to shoot

tomorrows game will be interesting. Bulls will be energized since its Rose's 1st regular season game in the Chi.
cant wait for the yelling competition between Noah and Tyson
:pimp:

defense was very good tonight. i do agree with the full court pressure though, which was unnecessary

it was turnovers & sloppy play that put the bucs back in the game

Our defense was impressive when we were focused.

Shump is gonna ball out this season.

Last edited:
Good start, We still don't look 100% but that will come, Got JR and MAYBE Amare to join up soon aswell :smokin

Plus Brooklyn lost, Always good feeling

Artest, as he was known when he was drafted on June 30, 1999, expected to become a Knick that night and dressed appropriately.
“I kind of almost forget about it," World Peace said. "I had Knicks shorts under my suit and I was going to take off my pants and have Knicks shorts on. (Instead) I went to the Bulls and had Knicks shorts on under my suit.”

World Peace has gone back to his roots and really seems to be embracing it. He took an apartment in the Long Island City section of Queens, not far from the Queensbridge Houses where he grew up. He rode the F train from the 21st Street/Queensbridge station to 34th Street and walked the last two blocks.
“Yeah, just like every other hard working New Yorker, right?” World Peace said. “You know how we do it. It was a focused ride, I had to get ready for the game. But it was cool. It was a first time for that. It was an experience, something I always thought I would do.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-peace-garden-article-1.1502350#ixzz2jIgTz2on

Last edited:
I dont expect for full court press tonight. The defense was solid. If Tyson is going to play like this, then that will be out inside presence we were missing from last year.

The turnovers were ridiculous. We only had 4 at halftime.

Glad for the W but we should get Ws against teams like the Bucks. Shouldn't have let them come back but we finished strong, which I like. Looking forward to the Bulls game. For whatever reason, they gives us fits all the time..

Ron can be a little, weird sometimes. But most of the time, hes down to earth and a cool *** ninja.
Riding the F train 8)

Ron can be a little, weird sometimes. But most of the time, hes down to earth and a cool *** ninja.
Riding the F train
glasses.gif
A little? He applied for a part time job at Circuit City his rookie year with the Bulls, as I posted, he showed up to a playoff game in just his draws, changed his name to World Peace...I mean...
laugh.gif
. I still like dude though and respect him for how real he is. He is the Ol Dirty Bastard of the NBA 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Knicks are now 17-2 (.894 winning percentage) in the 19 games Pablo Prigioni has started in his NBA career.

Back
Top Bottom