Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Broussard and SAS are in the same category to me, I can't take them serious, SAS goes with whatever is hot at the moment, let the Knicks get on a roll, he'll say he was ridin' with them the whole time, Broussard just wants to be accepted and not picked on by real journalists.

i mean i've been saying for the longest that stephen a smith's loyalties to the knicks are purely superficial

not even trying to have any sports analyst be a homer about it, but dude is so off a lot of the time in the way he views the team that it makes me wonder if he's watching the same team as the rest of us

dudes's a clown. everyone's a clown

smoke weed, have sex with beautiful women, etc

let's go knicks

Last edited:
This night schedule sucks. I won't catch any of the home games/ east coast games... Best bet is west coast and central division games... This one I really wants to see

Tonight's starters: Felton, Shumpert, Melo, Bargs, Chandler

Amare has a 10 minute limit for tonight.

All from the usual twitter reporters, btw

Last edited:
I like that we're willing to be fluid with our starting lineups

I always thought its stupid for teams to be concrete with their lineups. I also like what thibbs was doing a few seasons ago when he'd sometimes play Gibson over Boozer and Asik over Noah in crunch time depending on what his intuition told him is the best lineup to end with for that particular game. And he had their egos in check enough that they were able to accept it.

Last edited:
Rose looks like an android with that tape and ever-present blank stare.

Last edited:
6a00e54ef4f37688340133f18b47f8970b-800wi.jpg

Wish we had the unis at home first time but it's Holoween so I get it

I don't think we win tonight but hey you neverrr knowww with thi team. I expect shumpert to have foul trouble :rolleyes

Last edited:
Let's go Knicks!

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with Bargs' offense lately?

Back
Top Bottom