Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Thank you Detroit. I'm sorry but I still believe. I honestly don't have a lot else, been a real crappy beginning of 2014 for Vandelay and family, so for about 2 hours every game it takes away from the harshness of reality, so to me even if they don't make the playoffs they've done enough for me, because in the end it is entertainment and I was entertained and it was an escape. But I still hold out hope because it isn't completely over yet. Make fun of me and all, but it is what it is, I had a great time posting here and it was all part of the experience good or bad.

Thank you Detroit. I'm sorry but I still believe. I honestly don't have a lot else, been a real crappy beginning of 2014 for Vandelay and family, so for about 2 hours every game it takes away from the harshness of reality, so to me even if they don't make the playoffs they've done enough for me, because in the end it is entertainment and I was entertained and it was an escape. But I still hold out hope because it isn't completely over yet. Make fun of me and all, but it is what it is, I had a great time posting here and it was all part of the experience good or bad.
I respect that. Hope things change form the better for you, bro.

art vandelay 

i agree - there's been too much negativity in here lately

has a lot to do with the team losing, but i don't care for some telling others how to feel

Damn Indiana couldn't beat the Hawks the other night? :stoneface:

The Pacers were numbing teams out throughout the season and now they can't seem to hold teams down anymore. We can't seem to catch any sort of break this year.

Rest in peace to ultimate warrior
mean.gif
my favorite wrestler growing up always got me pumped for wrestling. R.I.P. Warrior

Last edited:
r.i.p warrior, dude was a lunatic. i used to run all over the place when he would come in :lol:

da fuq's going on in here, u dudes **** in the shower ? we need a game to discuss ...

Any of the og's remember that dude that took a shower at his grandma's house or something and accidentally pooped in the shower and wound up trying to catch it like it was a slippery bar of soap. Idk, man. Early NT was something else :lol:

Crazy the Ultimate Warrior passed. RIP.

Last edited:
^Damn yo...that had to have happened like 10-12 years ago :wow:

Crazy how time flies. Story still is :x...:lol:

Any of the og's remember that dude that took a shower at his grandma's house or something and accidentally pooped in the shower and wound up trying to catch it like it was a slippery bar of soap. Idk, man. Early NT was something else :lol:

Crazy the Ultimate Warrior passed. RIP.

I remember reading that story like it was yesterday. Those EZBoard days were :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn man. Stay up. Things won't be bad forever.

^ don't worry man this will be the last bad year i promise... because phil has a plan and i believe he will execute it to perfection so this franchise will be successful in the longhaul and no longer a laughing stock of the league

^ don't worry man this will be the last bad year i promise... because phil has a plan and i believe he will execute it to perfection so this franchise will be successful in the longhaul and no longer a laughing stock of the league

People are excited we have Phil, but I honestly think he never really wanted to be here. I think he wanted to use us as leverage to get the Lakers to budge. LA's management called his bluff and now he's stuck here.

I think in maybe 2-3 years he'll leave and go back to LA.

thats what the media wants you to believe... whether he went to the lakers or knicks do you really think he has a reason to work? he has all the money, he has all the accolades so what else does he need to accomplish? coming back to the knicks was a challenge for him and he took it and ran with it... the lakers dont want anything to do with him and thats why after he left they fired all his assistants and anyone associated with him... it was a surprise dantoni got the job but the lakers planned that all along and thats jim buss fault

Yeah, no way is Phil just biding his time and planning to wait years before he joins LA.  He's here cuz he wants to be.  Or cuz the Illuminati.  Either or. 

Phil's not going back to LA. Jim Buss hates the fact that he's with Jeanie, and he's not fond of Jeanie either. I bet if Jerry Buss didn't have it in his will that she HAS to be part of the team's front office, he'd probably fire her too. Seems little Jimmy is real petty. He could have hired Phil back but chose pringles. Good. They deserve to be where they are out of little Jimmy's spite 
laugh.gif

I think Phil just wanted to be part of the Knicks in some capacity just to go full circle for his career. 

Back
Top Bottom