Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Did Brooklyn do that on purpose? I really expected them to win tonight
mean.gif
Jason Kidd had one of his players knock a drink out his hand to get an extra timeout. You think he's above throwing a game?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

According to my sources, Odom is willing to sign for any team. Here's the main quote:

"It doesn't matter to me; There's a crackhouse in every city."

I wonder what STAT's future is with our team?

I was one of the few people saying that he still had a lot left early in the season, y'all told me to give it up :lol:

If he can work with someone to show him how to defend effectively with his reduced athleticism, he can still be a borderline All-Star player.

He's figured out the timing and how to use his the explosiveness he has left of offense, but he's a step slow on defense.

I wouldn't mind resigning him for the LOW after his contract expires, if he's not moved for his expiring contract soon.

I wonder what STAT's future is with our team?

I was one of the few people saying that he still had a lot left early in the season, y'all told me to give it up :lol:

If he can work with someone to show him how to defend effectively with his reduced athleticism, he can still be a borderline All-Star player.

He's figured out the timing and how to use his the explosiveness he has left of offense, but he's a step slow on defense.

I wouldn't mind resigning him for the LOW after his contract expires, if he's not moved for his expiring contract soon.
Like super low contract.

i can't see my fav player amare in another jersey :wow: u know how excited i was that my fav player came to my favorite team?! but back on topic He is gradually getting back to form on both sides of the ball but on some plays he completely gives up on defense :smh: but actually now that I think about it... its the knicks way of things so stat fits right in.

if amare can still play after next season, he better take the veteran's minimum with the knicks. he owes us that :\

Back
Top Bottom