Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@MettaWorldPeace: Knicks are champions regardless!!!!!!!
mean.gif

Ehhh season been over
laugh.gif

Don't care what anyone says about still having shot...the Knicks messed themselves up at the beginning of the season. And no they were not gonna upset the pacers. Cool...now we can look forward to next season.

I stopped giving a damn about the season months ago. I didn't expect the Knicks to make the playoffs, therefore my heart is not broken lol.
 All of this.

What the hell are y'all sad about? Y'all act like we were in game 5 in the nba finals and sprewell air balled the last shot that could've forced a game 6. Or Patrick Ewing missed a finger roll.

I've been through worse heart break as a knick fan lol..

I still find this hard to believe that we fail making the playoffs. For real, Holligner from ESPN didn't pick us for making playoffs before the season started. We made him looking like a genius. :smh:

EDIT: I miss Mozgod. I was mad when the Knicks gave Mozgod to the Nuggets. He's got potentials to be a key player for years.
Hollinge hasn't worked for ESPN since late 2012. :lol:

They still use his ratings though.

Good season Melo, and turn around Amare. The rest can kick rocks and I want brick smith gone next year.

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @chicagobulls : Felton, Smith, Anthony, Stoudemire, Chandler

Looks like Melo's gonna play the final 3 games

Back
Top Bottom