• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Ehhh season been over :lol:

Don't care what anyone says about still having shot...the Knicks messed themselves up at the beginning of the season. And no they were not gonna upset the pacers. Cool...now we can look forward to next season.

I stopped giving a damn about the season months ago. I didn't expect the Knicks to make the playoffs, therefore my heart is not broken lol.

Last edited:
Wow, Miami really threw this game to keep us out. **** the Heat. But even more, **** these bums that put us in this hole to begin with this season. Sigh. Just when I started to get used to us making the playoffs, it was more like "how far will we go this season", now we're taking STEPS back. This hurts, guys.

I need a drink.

:smh: @ this whole season.

How many games were lost to lottery teams? How many games were lost because of a blown lead? This was the worst season in recent memory considering how weak the east was this season.

Anyway, good luck Phil.

I still find this hard to believe that we fail making the playoffs. For real, Holligner from ESPN didn't pick us for making playoffs before the season started. We made him looking like a genius. :smh:

EDIT: I miss Mozgod. I was mad when the Knicks gave Mozgod to the Nuggets. He's got potentials to be a key player for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom