Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Man i dont remember the last time Melo hit one of those.

I almost expect him to miss those everytime now :smh:

there didnt even seem to be a play drawn up. just give the ball to melo and see what happens

when has woodson been known to devise a smart game ending play?

that wasn't on melo

Tru. But what makes it all worse is these clowns extended Woodsons contract past this year. We were so close to getting rid if him. This team is a great coach away from winning it all

I'm tired of losing to this team 
frown.gif

Last edited:
we definitely were in it for the entire game despite playing like garbage

bulls played just as garbage like yet people got the impression like our players are less worthy of praise or they worthy or more praise

kind of **** that never makes sense to me

really want to hear what woodson has to say about this. think the ending could've been thought out better

Chicago has our number. The game is always ugly when we play them.

Same as last year. Could have won that, but Rose was perfect on that rainbow floater. Not mad at that considering we dug such a huge hole early.

I feel that whole sequence of when they got 3 off. Boards and came away with nothing was huge. Score there and it may not of come down to a last shot.

This was an entertaining game regardless of the L. I love these grind out games, knicks had their chances and couldn't make a shot.

NBA is back.

this is woodson's last year probably. i mean unless he wins a championship, its probably curtains

and it's pretty out of order for anyone to really be confident that we're capable of winning a championship this year

we'll have a good, fun season though

Just imagine if Tyson was healthy during playoffs last year..I think we coulda got past Indiana and maybe even the Heat

Woodson got too much credit for the team's success last season and he'll get too much blame for this season when they have a worse record. He's an average coach and I see this year having the typical ups and downs. They'll play .500 ball while they figure things out... then go on a nice run and win 12 out of 15 or something like that.. then there will be an injury and they'll go on a losing streak, then another win streak, then another stretch of .500 to close out the season.

Health and matchups will be a factor in the playoffs. Indy getting better, Rose coming back, the Nets loading up, Miami being Miami... all mean more roadblocks for this team. Ideally, they make their run last year without Rose and before Indy steps it up.. and they catch teams slipping but oh well.

I'll be cautiously optimistic as usual.

Woodson got too much credit for the team's success last season and he'll get too much blame for this season when they have a worse record. He's an average coach and I see this year having the typical ups and downs. They'll play .500 ball while they figure things out... then go on a nice run and win 12 out of 15 or something like that.. then there will be an injury and they'll go on a losing streak, then another win streak, then another stretch of .500 to close out the season.

Health and matchups will be a factor in the playoffs. Indy getting better, Rose coming back, the Nets loading up, Miami being Miami... all mean more roadblocks for this team. Ideally, they make their run last year without Rose and before Indy steps it up.. and they catch teams slipping but oh well.

I'll be cautiously optimistic as usual.
What are the lottery numbers?

Carmelo had 6 boards, 6 assists and 6 steals... on Halloween...
thats 'spooky'
:nerd:

6 steals? wut

damn man, i really wanted that one.
pretty sure last time we beat the Bulls was the Melo game winner on Easter 2 years ago. and thats the last time i remember Melo hitting a clutch shot.

Felton's gotta get off his high horse, was a little trigger happy.
and another defensive issue, theyre still doubling the post early, leaving the perimeter open. did you not learn from the Indiana series? SMH Woodson

Ugly game. We play better and we don't need to blame the refs (Felton was fouled on the three, open court in the third, Noah holding Tyson on that last play)

this is woodson's last year probably. i mean unless he wins a championship, its probably curtains

and it's pretty out of order for anyone to really be confident that we're capable of winning a championship this year

we'll have a good, fun season though
For the sake of the team I hope it's his last season. I never thought he was the answer when they gave it to him permanently (and when I posted that, I was summarily booed by plenty in here). Look at his track record, he takes 6'8" teams to the second round and loses. That's it. Nothing from his past suggested that he had the chops to put the Knicks over the hump. He is good in keeping them afloat and not totally sinking, but clearly not a championship level coach.

Back
Top Bottom