Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
yeah tru park slope is basically connecticut at this point. all that's missing is a gate

brooooklllyyyynnn brooooklllyyyynnn

I dont have much patience left for Woodson and his lack of creativity offensively, honestly.
Does it not resemble the same offense in Atlanta where Joe Johnson dribbled his heart away then threw up a shot?
the knicks have already won more games this season than I expected so i'm playing with house money at this point.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

thinking of driving around brooklyn to pick some fights with nets fans today

most likely park slope though because i'll get my *** kicked in brownsville
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
. Only if both owners are named James Dolan 
laugh.gif

Just the thought of all the money Amare makes to sit on the bench just bothers me

Last edited:
Does it not resemble the same offense in Atlanta where Joe Johnson dribbled his heart away then threw up a shot?

:smh: :lol:

:lol:

:nerd: . Only if both owners are named James Dolan :lol:

Only if.

thinking of driving around brooklyn to pick some fights with nets fans today

most likely park slope though because i'll get my *** kicked in brownsville

You would be on the news. Lol

Last edited:
All I know is as long as melo retires a knick I can finally find peace as a knicks fan but who knows what happens come seasons end

I blame future Hendrix. Seriously, it was close, and we aren't going to go 81-1, but I really feel we had that one in the back. Let's move on, and go 2-0 against the Wolves and Bobcats. Chicago and the Indy's can and will be beat. I'm not going to blame anyone for the loss, although Lionel Hollins did more with less talent. I will stick to blaming Future Hendrix.

the only good thing i can say about woodson is that he brings the most out of players and they respect him but still he cant make a play at the end of the game if his career depended on it... its basically give the ball to melo or jr (last year) and let them dribble the ball out and shoot no type of play whatsover :smh:....its still the start of the season so i wont say fire him but at the same time i dont think woodson is the guy to win a championship here we need jerry sloan or somebody else that can operate an offense but just have to see this year first

Weren't the additions of Beasley and Oden supposed to help the Heat go 82-0?

They've played a total of zero minutes this season.......

I'll give Hardaway Jr. some credit. I'm not a fan of his but he's definitely not lacking in confidence and he's doing well so far as strictly a spot up shooter. Just has to learn when to pull back the reins.

Last edited:
Nets beat the Heat by one point in the second game of the season, and they show heart and make a statement.

Knicks blowout the Heat in the second game of the season last year...crickets...

anyone know of any way i can watch msg in HD on line? Not interested in any of those websites that stream live in ****** quality (firstrow).

I know there was a guy that streamed all knick games in HD for $50 all year. Cant find him though :nerd:

We are the most hated team by the media. They get paid to **** on us and be controversia

we don't need to fire woodson, he just needs a better offensive coordinator.

Bargs better man up and start taking those open shots. he looks so scared on the court.

Back
Top Bottom