Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Would you guys sign and trade Melo for Lin, Parsons and Omer if Melo was going to HOU ?

Neither would run into our 2015 plans and can either be asset or part of the plan.

Or would you guys sign and trade Melo for Boozer?

None of these have to be done when we can simply let him walk if he leaves.

If Melo walk, offer Greg Monroe a contract?

Package Tyson + Jr Smith for something ?

No

Don't want Lin or Parsons on this squad. I would rather shake Carmelo's hand, give him a hug and watch him walk than take those two players. Parsons is gonna look real average on another team and Lin............ :lol:

Boomer and Carton are saying #7 is gone and theirs a 0% chance he resigns and it's all because of Phil's attitude towards him in the media and that he feels he's not worth max dollars.

Last edited:
i can understand the ego thing when you've reached a certain level in the nba, but if you're gonna let your pride dictate your moves then i don't know

seems carmelo wants teams to fawn over him and be all like "we want him, no we want him more, no we want him the most"

not down with that kind of manufactured adulation

media just pushing noise. doubt melo is gonna leave cause he's intimidated by phil. phil not helping the cause though feel like he doesn't care what happens either way. just hope son buys us a draft pick or two.

Melo deadass wants a Decision part deaux cause he was never a free agent. That's corny as hell if u ask me. I always thought he was different than the Queens in Miami and more of a throwback star rather than the new school NBA Street team up with established hall of famers cause I need more help dudes but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:
Phil wants KD and he thinks he will be able to get him in 16 if he lands a Aldridge, Gasol, Love, or Rondo in 15

everyone was praising phil, but he think hes bigger than the game

Exactly. You don't court your best player by telling him you could care less if he leaves. That's stupid. If anyone else said it y'all would be livid, but not the Almighty Phil smh.

Last edited:
Melo deadass wants a Decision part deaux cause he was never a free agent. That's corny as hell if u ask me. I always thought he was different than the Queens in Miami and more of a throwback star rather than the new school NBA Street team up with established hall of famers cause I need more help dudes but I guess I was wrong.
I had that same vibe with dude, but if this is who he wants to be then go for it, be a prima donna.

I rather have Durant every day of the week, but man, I can't picture him leaving OKC.

I had that same vibe with dude, but if this is who he wants to be then go for it, be a prima donna.

I rather have Durant every day of the week, but man, I can't picture him leaving OKC.

If KD doesnt get a ring while he still in OKC, I believe that he will be wearing our colors in 2016.

Both of them have big egos. Phil himself said he wants nothing to do with coaching this team but that came out after they didn't extend an offer to him, which lead him to slander Melo and Amare.

Melo wants a big free for all every time he thinks of changing zip codes. Its all about who breaks first but I see it ending with Phil standing his ground and Melo not signing for less here just to wait a year just so they can both say they didn't "lose".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom