Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
He basically stated that since LeBron left Cleveland everything he does has an asterisk next to it because he left to team up with two hall of famers and that it makes him sick that the league is now "wussified" because if him. Also that it's lame as hell that when he loses he just has to reload with more superstars and hall of famers and that it's terrible for the NBA. He also said if Melo goes to play with him in Miami that's a punk move and his potential championship will have an asterisk also.

I disagree with Charles but whatever. LeBron, Wade and Bosh decided to be their own front office and bring themselves together. Had it been us we wouldn't be singing this tune. And the Spurs have shown that even with these guys linking up you can compete for a championship in more than one way. Whichever you choose, just do it right and you'll reap the benefits.

I understand players team up, that's understandable. However, when you actively seek 1-2 top 10 players or an established superstar to win that ring, it does make you look like a punk. Barkley is right on that one. I guess the ones that see it like that are just old school, if so I don't wanna be down with the new cats.

I understand players team up, that's understandable. However, when you actively seek 1-2 top 10 players or an established superstar to win that ring, it does make you look like a punk. Barkley is right on that one. I guess the ones that see it like that are just old school, if so I don't wanna be down with the new cats.
I understand the sentiment, I used to be on the same side. I also realize that the ends justify the means. 4 Finals appearances and 2 Rings sounds like a successful squad. I want a successful squad, whether we become the next star studded squad or there is a clear hierarchy throughout the team I would love those results.

You can not be serious. You wouldn't have trade assets, cap room, and draft picks??

Tim Duncan, was and still is an incredible player.

Heat are going to come back and win this series. Quote me on this.

:rofl: I might be embarassed as early as tonight.

No we would've still traded that all away for some other dumb move, maybe Rondo, maybe DWill and we would've wasted are cap space on dudes like Bargs anyway.

Cuz that's what the Knicks do.

We'll see if that continues with the new Phil Jackson ZenKnicks.

exactly. mozgov is not that good, and neither are wilson or galo. imo theyre average players. ok maybe a little bit better than average. just because we traded for melo and lost all our draft picks or whatever, doesnt mean we would be a better team. hell, wed probably be just as bad, if not worse.

honestly, if it wasnt for melo being here, dolan wouldve never called phil. lets be serious. at least if melo leaves, we have a competent front office figure for the next few years.

Exactly. You don't court your best player by telling him you could care less if he leaves. That's stupid. If anyone else said it y'all would be livid, but not the Almighty Phil smh.

phil is ************. if melo leaves and they have another ****** season, no one is gonna be happy regardless if we tank or not.

I disagree with Charles but whatever. LeBron, Wade and Bosh decided to be their own front office and bring themselves together. Had it been us we wouldn't be singing this tune. And the Spurs have shown that even with these guys linking up you can compete for a championship in more than one way. Whichever you choose, just do it right and you'll reap the benefits.
Exactly how I feel. It's very hypocritical of some of ya'll to chastise the situation they set up in Miami when in fact we wanted to do the same thing here. I have no problems with 2 or 3 stars teaming. I think 3 is my threshold for what's reasonable. Anything more than that and it feels like we should invoke some kinda antitrust laws lol.

And I hate how people say Lebron should've stayed in Cleveland and won there. That's absolutely ridiculous. It's like folks have this romanticized vision of the NBA and think if you do the "right" thing, everything will work out in your favor. You're lying to yourself if you think Jordan or Kobe or any other star with any sense stays in that small *** market, with a poor *** coach and a front office unwilling to bring in quality help after years of dragging a trash heap team to prosperity.

Exactly how I feel. It's very hypocritical of some of ya'll to chastise the situation they set up in Miami when in fact we wanted to do the same thing here. I have no problems with 2 or 3 stars teaming. I think 3 is my threshold for what's reasonable. Anything more than that and it feels like we should invoke some kinda antitrust laws lol.

And I hate how people say Lebron should've stayed in Cleveland and won there. That's absolutely ridiculous. It's like folks have this romanticized vision of the NBA and think if you do the "right" thing, everything will work out in your favor. You're lying to yourself if you think Jordan or Kobe or any other star with any sense stays in that small *** market, with a poor *** coach and a front office unwilling to bring in quality help after years of dragging a trash heap team to prosperity.

i didnt mind him trying to make a big 3 in miami. i just dont like how he did it. i dont like how all 3 of them went about it actually. the whole decision **** was stupid. especially how they guaranteed not 1, not 2...well yeah, just 2 rings. what irks me is that a lot of these people dub bron the GOAT, when these kids didnt even watch mj or wilt. i havent either and thats why i cant say bron is the best. a lot of these fanboys are what fuel my hate for the dude. heat fans are mad ignorant too. they get defensive as **** if you say kobe or mj is better than bron. you dont understand how happy i am that they lost, just so everyone could **** already.

anyway back to your post. i think he shouldve left cleveland. hell, that city doesnt even deserve a team. yeah, theyre small market teams, but doesnt mean your teams have to be ****. i mean lets be serious, i know a lot of owners dont care about winning a championship or a superbowl etc. but **** invest your money in something else other than giving people false hope. im glad that bron left a bad situation, but if he handled it differently, i probably wouldnt dislike him like i do now.

Didn't Barkley join Drexel or Pippen and Olojuwon in Houston to chase a ring?
He did. Now people make the excuse that "They were old" but they still produced at a high enough level to be a threat, making it to the WCF. Had they been a few years younger they probably would've jumped right to the Finals because the season afterwards they suffered from injuries, then tried to revamp with Scottie in place of Clyde the season after that.

Didn't Barkley join Drexel or Pippen and Olojuwon in Houston to chase a ring?

to his defense this was at the tail end of his career.

as for Lebron, I hated it at first because i wanted him to be the best ever. Team up with Bosh on a different team? sure. But he went to a team that had a top player already. But as time passed I realized that he took his future into his own hands. No one was going to play in cleveland with him.

Also, stop nut riding MJ. Someone will eventually be better than him and it might even be LBJ one day.

lastly, I am knicks fan. Melo or no Melo, I am a knicks fan.

I definitely find Miami fans to be annoying but I don't really agree that people generally speaking have tried to crown Lebron prematurely. That's more the media if you ask me. I find more people have tried to downplay Lebron's achievements than anything. His book is still being written. Yet here we are already closing the book on whether he can end up better than MJ/Kobe. It's pretty ridiculous. Bron may not have a MJ like height in his career. He may end up like Tim Duncan, winning chips sporadically but being competitive and consistently productive the duration of his career. And if that's the case he'll still be worthy of consideration. The way MJ and the Bulls won in the 90s will probably never be repeated for a number of reasons, the least of which being Lebron's ineptitude. 

Last edited:
I think in Cleveland if they draft Embiid or even Wiggins and it works out, he'd win a couple of rings. Dude has a solid 10 years left, he should get another 3-4 chances at a ring depending where he goes.

That Woj guy is on Joe and Evan said Bargs was so bad, Knicks should have gotten a pick along with him. He said he has no idea how we gave a first rounder for him :rofl:

Lala ain't moving to Texas or the mid west (Chicago), let's be for real. She is a desperate attention *****. You know she wants to live in LA so bad. If LA wants him he's ghost, if not he'll take the $140M from the Knicks.

Last edited:
I think Bargs can contribute to this team, especially in the triangle. i don't care what the "experts" say.

Last edited:
He basically stated that since LeBron left Cleveland everything he does has an asterisk next to it because he left to team up with two hall of famers and that it makes him sick that the league is now "wussified" because if him. Also that it's lame as hell that when he loses he just has to reload with more superstars and hall of famers and that it's terrible for the NBA. He also said if Melo goes to play with him in Miami that's a punk move and his potential championship will have an asterisk also.

I agree with that as well.
But is Bosh really a Hall of famer? I dont think so.

And Wade was not looking like a star this past series against the Spurs.

If Lebron wants to save face, stay in Miami, and help make your team mates better.

Melo will look like a punk if he goes to Miami. Its like these players want instant results, they want the 'chip NOW. You gotta put in work, sometimes for years. Look at the Spurs.

They have a bunch of average players who put in work and play their position very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom