Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@TheRealJRSmith: Sitting here eating an across from my table is #DonaldSterling #Hmmm

Varaejao
K. Love
Deng
Bron
Rubio

would be a sick team and would prob win the chip, They would need a few shooters on the bench tho

But most importantly, Kyrie wouldn't re-sign with the Wolves

Last edited:
Rubio would be great for Lebron, He would get the rock to Lebron so he could have 100 shots a game :lol:

Last edited:
I dislike the idea of LeBron playing with a distributor like Rubio or even Rondo. I like him best paired with a scoring 1 like Westbrook or Irving. Let them both use to their playmaking abilities to play off each other. That's why I always felt it was a mistake to trade Harden. Dude made it possible for OKC to play Westbrook off the ball at times and not be vulnerable to a size mismatch.

I dislike the idea of LeBron playing with a distributor like Rubio or even Rondo. I like him best paired with a scoring 1 like Westbrook or Irving. Let them both use to their playmaking abilities to play off each other. That's why I always felt it was a mistake to trade Harden. Dude made it possible for OKC to play Westbrook off the ball at times and not be vulnerable to a size mismatch.
I agree if I was OKC I would've amnestied Kendrick Perkins and resigned Harden. Perkins hasn't done squat for them and they lost a top scorer in the league....

I agree if I was OKC I would've amnestied Kendrick Perkins and resigned Harden. Perkins hasn't done squat for them and they lost a top scorer in the league....

agreed, but i dont think they wouldve been able to afford westbrook, harden, durant, and ibaka anyway. i thought the trade was based on financial restrictions.

they brought in perkins as a defensive presence with championship experience. hes just a bone head though that is more limited offensively than tyson chandler. not that okc needs offense, but if he cant even rebound/protect the rim, then whats the point.

either way, i do think they wouldve been able to keep harden because i dont think he liked coming off the bench of being the 3rd musketeer.

I could be wrong but I think you can only amnesty players you signed, and they traded for Perkins

sadperk-meme-ice-cream.jpg

Perkins is eligible for amnesty. Amnesty was for any player on the roster before the beginning of the new CBA.

The Thunder could have afforded Durant, Russ, Ibaka & Harden for about 3 more years. Would have had to use the amnesty on Perkins. Given Harden the max, and Ibaka what his contract is, because you can only have 3 max contracts, unless you somehow traded for a 4th.

RW, KD, Harden & Ibaka about $55mil, $60mil, $65mil combined each year.

Luxury tax was $70mil in 2012-13, $72mil in '13-14, $76mil in '14-'15

They would be over the luxury line, the second season (13-14), but slightly maybe $3-4mil. Then would need to trade Harden after 14-15 season to a team with cap space to avoid being in the repeater luxury tax.

The Thunder got a horrible deal, and traded Harden prematurely, at least by a season, at worst 3 seasons too early.

Had Thunder won a title, and they likely would have either 2012-13 or 13-14 with those 4 and a decent Center, whatever they sacrificed in luxury tax, would have been made up by winning a title.

Last edited:
^ Bill Simmons says it all the time. If OKC never wins a title with Durant, the Harden trade will be their greatest regret and will go down as one of the worst trades in recent memory...

But hey, at least they got Kevin Martin 

EDIT: but **** OKC anyway. I hope Durant and Russ both leave. That fan base just pisses me off so much.

They are just a bunch of ******* cheerleaders to me. Real fans are intelligent and show love only when there is love to be shown. Real fans boo their teams when they deserve it because they care enough. Just a bunch of hicks over there with nothing else to do. They show love, but I always say when I watch them win it is nothing like the kind of electricity that would take place at MSG if the Knicks could ever put together a winning team.

My 3rd least favorite fan base after Brooklyn and Miami.

Also still kind of salty that theyre not the Sonics and that they chose to be called the ******* "Thunder" over a cool *** name like the "Oklahoma City Outlaws" 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ Bill Simmons says it all the time. If OKC never wins a title with Durant, the Harden trade will be their greatest regret and will go down as one of the worst trades in recent memory...

But hey, at least they got Kevin Martin 

I think it already goes down as the worst in the last decade +.

I gotta stop you right there.

Any of the true NT OGs know how strongly I feel about the worst trade of the last decade +

Amazing how the 2 picks we gave Chicago also managed to become Lamarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah. Imagine that frontline 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

They said Chicago probably won't make all those moves because if Carmelo doesn't go there, they're completely screwed.

As for the Harden deal, what a ******* joke. Harden is one of the worst defensive players and disappears in the playoffs. OKC won't miss him. They need better coaching and Russ has to be wiser. I think they wild have handled Miami this year. SA was just a better team.

Rondo deserves mad money. He's top 3 PG in the league right now

Kyrie is probably the most talented but he's immature and dumb. If he had the right coach.....my goodness

Any of the true NT OGs know how strongly I feel about the worst trade of the last decade +

View media item 1036968

Amazing how the 2 picks we gave Chicago also managed to become Lamarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah. Imagine that frontline :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Agreed with Curry (don't even want to speak his name) that is the worst trade probably ever.....

Amazing how the 2 picks we gave Chicago also managed to become Lamarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah. Imagine that frontline 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
knowing the Knicks front office those picks would have turned into some overseas bums.

Back
Top Bottom