Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yea ya was trippin for even thinking about accepting anything with boozer attached to it.knicks may not have options but BOOZER? Please stop.

Last edited:
I would love to see a Zen Melo under Phil's tutelage but as we all know as Knicks fans....getting our hopes for this team, never ends well.

Where do we go if Melo leaves? I don't know if it is as simple as a rebuild.

we will be trash for 1 year then got somebody in free agency and through the draft... those are the only options i can see unless they make a trade for someone like eric gordon or any other player thats overpaid

Last edited:
I think Melo's gone. Too much beating around the bush. Just want it to be all cleared up so we can move forward w/ a plan.

What type of trade package will you guys be satisfied with from Chicago if Melo leaves?

I'll be happy with 16,19, taj for melo and felton

@WojYahooNBA: As planned, Carmelo Anthony will file notice with Knicks on Monday that he's opted-out of 2014-'15 season on contract, source tells Yahoo.

It's official, as expected

Noooo, really? He opted out...I am shocked (sarcasm)

This is something we've known for months...this shouldn't come as a surprise to any knick fan.

The real question is if Phil will offer him a contract and he stays...or will Melo go to Chicago

Welp, so wats the plan now guise??

Tank next season?

ohwell.gif
Yall acting as if it is now foregone that Melo wont be a Knick next year. You do realize that Melo has said he intends on opting out and becoming a free agent this summer for about a year now right?

Even if Melo was 100% sure that he wanted to remain a Knick (and im not implying that he is) he would still opt out of his current contract in order to sign here long term this summer and not play on a one year deal. Sources are still indicating that the Knicks are still the favorite to land Melo although IMO it seems very close right about now. But Melo opting out should come as much of a surprise as Bargnani/Amare opting in to anyone who has followed this closely. People been talking about this happening for months now.

What should really be interesting to follow by tomorrow's deadline is to see what Miami's Big 3 decides to do. As far as the Knicks and Melo, nothing is really news until July 1st 
nerd.gif

... Flyeed, well done 
laugh.gif

I still think Melo re-signs when the smoke clears.

Phil has already talked to Melo and I dont think he signs for max money with us bc he wants to win, and by winning it takes sacrifice.

In the event he goes elsewhere though it's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Melo will sign with us for less than max.

Then Lebron will also sign with us for less than max.

CP3 will demand a trade and we package Stat, Felton & JR to the Clippers for CP3 & Jordan.

Dynasty begins & in the end Melo gets a statue in front of MSG.

I wouldn't take any trade from Chicago that has Boozer in it. I'd ask for two picks or they could kick rocks. Melo won't take he paycut necessary to sign outright.

Back
Top Bottom