Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Should we really give up on Shump, so quickly? Especially considering the fact that Shump has a chance to regain his confidence with this new coaching staff and regime?

Shump has had his fair share of ups and downs, but I think he's got the skill-set to turn things around. *Shrugs

I'd happily take Ennis if we got the chance

I actually forgot Bargs is part of the roster :lol:

Was that Grunwald or Dolan that made that move?

Picking up Billups for 14 mil for one year was so damn bad.
Overpaying Camby and Novak was moronic.

This team is a joke. Absolute dumb *****

i doubt dolan knew who bargs even was

the pick was always gonna be denvers which makes it less worse. but its a terrible trade

He didn't necessarily knew who Bargs was but he did order Grunwald to make a trade because of age and injuries. I remember Dolan's words.

When was that last time PJ Hairston played basketball?

Nevermind, he played for the Texas legends last season. Idk about him though.

Last edited:
Giving up that pick was just such a classic Knicks move.. I literally laughed out loud when I saw that originally :lol:

I honestly don't even believe Toronto asked for one in return.. but rather the Knicks just offered their next first round pick out of pure habit.. like it's just protocol :rofl:

Who the hell were the Knicks bidding against for Andrea to make them do that ? :rofl: NOBODY

@MazzESPN: Under an agreement reached today Felton will have to plead guilty to a felony, serve community service and pay a fine #nyk

@MazzESPN: Felton will avoid jail time #nyk

@MazzESPN: Under an agreement reached today Felton will have to plead guilty to a felony, serve community service and pay a fine #nyk

Felton got off VERY easy with this sentence. I have some friends who are currently in law school and the ones who are planning to be defense attorney's will be doing a case study on this pretty soon. Whoever Raymond's lawyer is is a magician. NYS gun laws are NO JOKE.

Somewhere out there Plaxico Burress is pissed off :lol:

How in the world does he get off with no jail time? I am in disbelief. Like HS said Plaxico is somewhere angry and breaking vases.

Felton got off VERY easy with this sentence. I have some friends who are currently in law school and the ones who are planning to be defense attorney's will be doing a case study on this pretty soon. Whoever Raymond's lawyer is is a magician. NYS gun laws are NO JOKE.

Somewhere out there Plaxico Burress is pissed off
laugh.gif
Plax pissed off? Hell I'M PISSED OFF! Plax cost us another super bowl smh. Felton's situation is a little different though. They didn't catch him with the burner so it basically comes down to he said she said.

Plax is the reason we didn't win another or two.

Ray's case was funny. I don't know all the details but he was kind of setup. His wife or his girl brought the gun and then called the cops. Or she brought the gun to the station. It was something shaky. I heard a few different stories of what really went down

Plax and Fleton are two totally different scenarios.

Plax:
Brought a gun to a club and shot himself

Felton:
His wife brings a loaded gun to a police station that he left at the house. He didnt even have it on him. They had an argument, he leaves, and she brings the gun to the cops.

That's all true but the NY gun rules are pretty black and white from what I have heard about them.

You have a gun illegally you're doing time. That's what's always been stressed when these situations come about.

This clown is gonna haunt us until eternity ? Nobody is gonna trade for him guys were stuck. Jail was our only hope :frown:

That's all true but the NY gun rules are pretty black and white from what I have heard about them.

You have a gun illegally you're doing time. That's what's always been stressed when these situations come about.
Yes but that's contingent upon being able to prove that he had the gun in his possession at some point. For all we know she could've been the one to bring the gun into the home. Whatever the case, it's shaky at best and the DA's office generally speaking only takes on cases they feel good about winning.

Back
Top Bottom