NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Did a couple burnouts in LV off the main south strip. Just a lil fun and no one hurt. Got some patrons actually hyped. And that was mainly the root of the foolishness. Get folks amped. Life is boring b. And f the cops.
For some reason people foreigners are fascinated with burn outs. I remember I hydroplaned a few years back in Fisherman's Wharf I turned towards the adjacent lane and veered back to the lane I came from before I got to the light. I was shook as hell until I heard people hooting and hollering with accents and insome other languages. Of course I then took it all in and shook my head up and down with a smirk.:D

Moms told me that already. Too bad yours didn’t

8F81E9F3-D1B8-4D68-BE60-56701584D1B4.gif

.....And f the cops.

Would be an interesting turn of events if you ever needed the police and they denied you help because of your lack of respect..... fortunately for you, if you ever need them, they will still show up, regardless of what you say about them...

Would be an interesting turn of events if you ever needed the police and they denied you help because of your lack of respect..... fortunately for you, if you ever need them, they will still show up, regardless of what you say about them...

I mean it is their job. You know the thing they get paid a pretty decent salary, get comprable benefits for, and a decent pension plan. It’s not like they’re working for free being vigilante superheroes.

So yeah. It’s their job. The same way you go to any retail or service job and deal with undesirable customers, it’s the cops job to serve both those who like them and who don’t like them.

Dudes out here messin' up their expensive tires to hype up randoms on the street :rofl:

But expensive tires are made to handle things like this.

Seems like the, “I’ve been told I’m less manly because I’m not into cars” guys are letting the hate flow now.

***** thats what they get paid and signed up to do

are they absolved from criticism for all the **** **** they do because legally its the smartest option to contact them to handle ****

I can handle my own potna.. Don’t like the police in my business. Time & money consuming. Gotta understand crisis intervention and deal with folks in a reasonable manner instead of pulling guns and screaming

Seems like the, “I’ve been told I’m less manly because I’m not into cars” guys are letting the hate flow now.
I actually love cars. I just can't stand desperate show-offs.

Is that even a type of dude?

Hell...I'm into cars, but I don't consider a dude less manly because they're not. I also fail to see how driving obnoxiously or pulling stunts like this is in any way "manly." Seems like some little kid **** to me.

I used to roll my eyes at the term "toxic masculinity," but it seems like it holds more weight than I once thought.

All these keyboard vigilantes and cowboys taking the law into their own hands apparently :lol: ... new year, same NT

All these keyboard vigilantes and cowboys taking the law into their own hands apparently :lol: ... new year, same NT
And what’s wrong with being a cowboy? Don’t you have family and friends you can contact before the police? Sucks for you

And what’s wrong with being a cowboy? Don’t you have family and friends you can contact before the police? Sucks for you

I couldn't tell you the last time I had an interaction with the police...prob when i was in my 20's and heavy into the car scene, but that was all a direct result of my actions and the circles i used to hang around in..

Is that even a type of dude?

Hell...I'm into cars, but I don't consider a dude less manly because they're not. I also fail to see how driving obnoxiously or pulling stunts like this is in any way "manly." Seems like some little kid **** to me.

I used to roll my eyes at the term "toxic masculinity," but it seems like it holds more weight than I once thought.
I would've thought you'd be a gearhead given your name has "Ford" in it.

Back
Top Bottom