NyQuil appreciation

nyquil-744550.jpg

I currently have a cold and this*%@! knocks me out with the quickness.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i kno what you mean. this is the only stuff my dad believes in. I also got a lil cold right now. Knocks me out in like 30 min.

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Sometimes I try to test my will by trying to stay awake after taking a doubleshot of nyquil.

do you succeed or is it too much for ya?

im usually good for a couple hours, then i give up.

Last night I was able to watch a two hour movie, Control, after taking it. It did help that the movie was friggingreat.

if it's really that potent, maybe I should give it a shot then. I waste a good 30 min to an hour tossing and turning sometimes then end up watching tv totry to get sleepy. sucks when I'm trying to get a full 8 hours

I had a terrible cold a month ago and finally gave up and tried nyquil which indeed knocked me out and I slept 8 hours and made me feel a whole better eventhough I still had the coughing but it really works.

Does nyquil give nightmares to anybody?? A couple people i know can't stand it because they say it gives them nightmares

I like to play a game with Nyquil.

2 shots and then proceed to beating off.. The goal is to get done before you fall asleep.

I never win.

VERY APPRECIATED...
pimp.gif
I have the worst case of insomnia but my good buddy Nyquill helped me fall asleep the day before I started my new job... I haven'tfell asleep at 11 p.m. since i was like 11 years old...

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Just popped a pill like 10 minutes ago
pimp.gif

Browsing NT til it knocks me out.
i did the same! i jus got home from work n popped 2 tylenol pm rapid release...

Im CCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZYyyyyyyyyyyyyy dude just down cRaaaaaaaaaaaXy dudddddddddeeeeeeeeee hheehheee

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
definitley unappreciated... tastes like+@%% and dosent work ..take some xanax and
pimp.gif
some pUrple...the cure rite there

Yezzir, definitely appreciated, like they say in the commercials, it really is the best sleep you get with a cold/sickness.

Does nyquil give nightmares to anybody?? A couple people i know can't stand it because they say it gives them nightmares

Yeah, that's a common side-effect. I get crazy dreams a lot of the time anyway but when I take Nyquil they just go nuts. I think it's because you stayin that groggy half awake state for a little longer in the morning - it takes longer for you to become completely alert.

Great sleep though.

The only downside can be the groggy 'hangover' feeling the next day. I've started taking a smaller dose and it reduces that a little - and notusing it often so you don't get used to it.

much appreciated.
but one time i had taken like four doses off it.
I took a double the first time, and then like 20 minutes later, i had forgotton if i took it or not, so i went and took another double dose..

the longest i ever slept in my life, haha. i was out for close to 17 hours.

Back
Top Bottom