NY's favorite Southern Rapper Jay Electronica going IN but speaking TRUTH

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

i feel like we gotta take the game back. mad dudes getting arrogant throwing all kinds of shots at ny now. forgot where they came from.
funny how you can say "forgot where they came from"

I mean where did ALL  the !%*+%@ in NYC come from
laugh.gif

Literally. Do the history...
Africa *!!#%. Yall keep bringing up this trace our roots back to the South like that's where it ends. Like a bunch of @%++$* was growing in the fields next to the cotton. FTR, all black ppl do not originally come from the South or can trace some roots to Southern America.

No %#*+ it's Africa. I'm talking POST slavery and I'm pretty sure you realize what context I'm referring to...I'm glad you mentioned that though we're all from the same place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...n_%28African_American%29

I'm just saying....the NYC bigotry gets old quick...unless your family immigrated from Africa, Jamaica, or Haiti etc theres a good chance you can trace your fam back to the south

Thats not the case 100% because the north practiced slavery as well.
As opposed to.......
I'm not saying the south is doing any better because hip hop as a whole is pretty weak right now....the difference is we don't walk around acting like our %#*+ don't stink...

I #%@%@ with NY. But it's just when yall start talkin down on *$%$*$ is when I have a problem.

first, all of us didn't come here after slavery ended in the south.
second, we're talking about hip hop, not as a ppl.

grin.gif

Right. Thats why in this post I made sure I referenced African/Caribbean immigration and Northern states that institutionalized slavery as well.

With hiphop in the current state it is now, IDGAF where you from or where you at...drop some hot music and stay off Youtube/Twitter with that corny shhh.

These cats so concerned with stuff that is so irrelevant, it really is getting kinda sad.

Why yall wanna bring up albums like Jay got one?
laugh.gif

True. But you dudes on NT swore that back in 2004 Jae Millz, Saigon, Corey Gunz and Pap were gonna bring back NY and in 2010 they don't even have a release date still.
laugh.gif
We'll see a Jay Electronica album before we see a Pap album.

laugh.gif
Yea, that was a pretty bad point you were trying to make there, sir. Teetering on terrible.

Jay Elect isn't wrong on this one. He reached for a couple names as far as "burning these cats up" goes...and that's only because that phraseology indicates a face to face "rap off" which isn't what some of those people he named do. And that's fine. Because Millz and Pap and whoever else can't make anything even close to Just Tryna Live as far as an album goes.

And dude who acted like the South doesn't have any classics/timeless albums...stop that.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Thats the problem with yall...yall wanna cypher, battle rap, and make diss tracks
I know right.  Whats wrong with these rappers actually trying to rap?

instead of making classic timeless music.
As opposed to.......

cyphers are pointless... so is battle rap... yall dont have many artists... just a +++!#+%! of punchline rappers... who cant make good music... jae millz on a beat =
sick.gif
in a bad way...

its weird tho... cuz i guess thats what yall like...  yall listen to rappers who make songs with no hooks (or terrible ones)... yall really like the "rap" aspect...

i could care less about that %#%*... i just want good music... lyrical ability is not the end all be all of anything... honestly no one is atcq was really lyrical... they just made good %!$ music...

i aint tryin to knock ny (for once) but yall gotta humble yallselves... yall aint really did %#%* for the game in idunno how long... yall got jay and thats it... and yall hate him
laugh.gif

I mean when you take the beat and everything else out what's left?  And why would'nt one man want to try and be better than the next?  And I always find that the ppl who want to hide behind the technical aspects are the ones who aint that good at the basics(no shots at you).
yall aint really did %#%* for the game in idunno how long..
We've done way more than the states of some of the biggest NY haters on this board.  We really dont have to do anything else.  What more do y'all want?  We had an almost 30 year run now it's y'all turn.

.the difference is we don't walk around acting like our %%%* don't stink...
That's just that NYSOM.  We do that with EVERYTHING.  Your from S.Fla,  you should know that already.

With hiphop in the current state it is now, IDGAF where you from or where you at...drop some hot music and stay off Youtube/Twitter with that corny shhh
pimp.gif

i feel like we gotta take the game back. mad dudes getting arrogant throwing all kinds of shots at ny now. forgot where they came from.
funny how you can say "forgot where they came from"

I mean where did ALL  the !%*+%@ in NYC come from
laugh.gif

Literally. Do the history...
Africa *!!#%. Yall keep bringing up this trace our roots back to the South like that's where it ends. Like a bunch of @%++$* was growing in the fields next to the cotton. FTR, all black ppl do not originally come from the South or can trace some roots to Southern America.
No %%%* it's Africa. I'm talking POST slavery and I'm pretty sure you realize what context I'm referring to...I'm glad you mentioned that though we're all from the same place.

I'm just saying....the NYC bigotry gets old quick...unless your family immigrated from Africa theres a good chance you can trace your fam back to the south

Thats not the case 100% because the north practiced slavery as well.

Although I acknowledge some I wouldn't agree with most. Since I do live in NYC and I know more black ppl with roots in the Caribbean or straight from Africa. My point is this whole thing is irrelevant.

The arrogance of NYCers is never going to end. Saying Jazz influenced hip hop don't mean ###% to somebody saying hip hop was born in NY. Especially in this argument, you'd probably just get them to say !!!% that too.

Jay's really the last guy that should be fighting this cause for yall since aint nobody was questioning his intelligence or his music. Plus there's still a grip of ppl that think he's from NYC do to his style. Crying about old comments just make yall look salty when yall know who we talking about. It's like yall panicking instead of enjoying your time on top. Why not get that $$!$@ Fabo or Choppa or Hurricane Chris to speak on this. Maybe somebody these comments were actually directed to.
Originally Posted by rocyaice

Why yall wanna bring up albums like Jay got one?
laugh.gif
True.But you dudes on NT swore that back in 2004 Jae Millz, Saigon, CoreyGunz and Pap were gonna bring back NY and in 2010 they don't even havea release date still.
laugh.gif
We'll see a Jay Electronica album before we see a Pap album.
W/eyou say man. I really thought Pap's album would at least drop too. Hehad a deal to boot. In Jay's situation lets not act like talent getsthe albums to drop.

I think he's fighting for this cause because since nobody is questioning his intelligence, they're trying to make him from NY (or anywhere else beside the South). He's just brashly letting everyone know that he's from the South and he reps that...even though he's in NY.

Plus _'s don't let people diss where they're from on some "He ain't talkin' bout me" %$$*...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I think he's fighting for this cause because since nobody is questioning his intelligence, they're trying to make him from NY (or anywhere else beside the South). He's just brashly letting everyone know that he's from the South and he reps that...even though he's in NY.

Plus _'s don't let people diss where they're from on some "He ain't talkin' bout me" #+$@...
Basically. You see how quick Kay Slay got the bucking once he thought Jay was dissing NY but South $#@#@% been getting dissed since the 90s and dudes suppose to just except it?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

With hiphop in the current state it is now, IDGAF where you from or where you at...drop some hot music and stay off Youtube/Twitter with that corny shhh.

These cats so concerned with stuff that is so irrelevant, it really is getting kinda sad.

Only thing he might've accomplished is digging a hole with the Wu. They a bunch of old men out for blood. They been mad active as of late. Why would you be talking about any of those @%#$#$??? Better hope they don't care much cuz they've all had problems with Rza. Let one Wu member feel some type of way about his comments and he gonna find himself in a Budden situation.

Watch Jay get in the wrong cab and Cappa take him on a ride.
Originally Posted by cartune

Ithink he's fighting for this cause because since nobody is questioninghis intelligence, they're trying to make him from NY (or anywhere elsebeside the South). He's just brashly letting everyone know that he'sfrom the South and he reps that...even though he's in NY.

Plus _'s don't let people diss where they're from on some "He ain't talkin' bout me" #+$@...
Basically.You see how quick Kay Slay got the bucking once he thought Jay wasdissing NY but South $#@#@% been getting dissed since the 90s and dudessuppose to just except it?
That just shows the differencebetween the South and NY. You talking about laying down but they beenlaying down til Jay said something. Say something about NY rappers andwe respond promptly. All that #@+% yall talking about what we saidyears ago and yall got one guy who you wouldn't even know to be formthe South is speaking up.

Just look at when NY did it to the West and how quickly they all attacked back with songs and other responses. This obviously aint helping that slow stereotype for the South.

Kay Slay spoke his part also...

He said some REAL %@#+, and he didn't get all out of character like Jay Electronica did yellin out where he lives, he stated facts, all them cats that are considered legends or greats in the south, when they was comin to NY they was goin to Kay Slay, so for cats in the south who look up to these guys to talk side ways bout Kay Slay is ******ed...

& Jay Electronica bout to tour with 50...

Jay's really the last guy that should be fighting this cause for yall since aint nobody was questioning his intelligence or his music. Plus there's still a grip of ppl that think he's from NYC do to his style. Crying about old comments just make yall look salty when yall know who we talking about. It's like yall panicking instead of enjoying your time on top. Why not get that $$!$@ Fabo or Choppa or Hurricane Chris to speak on this. Maybe somebody these comments were actually directed to.

No he's the main guy that should be fighting this cause because he goes against any of the stereotypes associated with Southern emcees. So its like okay you got problems with the South? You think we're too dumb down here? Okay. BTW, your favorite rapper is from the South. One of the most intelligent guys in rap in general is from the South. That's why he had to speak up. His message goes unheard if this is Soulja Boy saying this %+% because he holds no weight and he enforces each and every stereotype associated with the South. No one is panicking. But everyone just is sick of the sense of entitlement that dudes from NY career around with them. And then you hear Kay Slay's comments yesterday basically saying the same %+%. They may be old comments but dudes still feel the same way 'till this day. I've heard Kay Slay criticize the south more than he does his own region. And with Kay Slay's garbage tapes he drops? He's contributing to the terrible music being produced in rap.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Since the 2000's has the south collectively put out music that supersedes the Eastcoast's from 1990-1999 [Illmatic, OB4CL, Ilmatic, RD, Ready 2 Die, Enter The Wu-Tang, The Infamous, Low End Theory, Its Dark & Hell Is Hot and etc]

/Thread

The south is to eascoast rap what Lebron, Melo, Durant, Wade are to MJ, Magic, Ewing, Isiah are. Two different eras but it's clear as day which era was more memorable and produced more quality players.
laugh.gif
You didn't /thread anything so take that $*+ out of your post. Fact is, music itself or rap music for that matter was superior in the 90's regardless of region. How about comparing East Coast Music from the 90's to the East Coast music from the 00's? Laughable right?
laugh.gif
Naw 00's still had some heat Nas, Jay, Ghost, Styles P, Raekwon, Sean Price, The Roots, Beans all drop pretty quality albums. At the height of the south last year Raekwon still dropped the best album and that's acknowledged universally.

Now compare what southern artists dropped in 00's to what they dropped in the 90's with classics like Soul Food, ATLiens/Southernplayalistic..., The Diary and etc. Laughable right?

CHECKMATE

Only thing he might've accomplished is digging a hole with the Wu. They a bunch of old men out for blood. They been mad active as of late. Why would you be talking about any of those @%#$#$??? Better hope they don't care much cuz they've all had problems with Rza. Let one Wu member feel some type of way about his comments and he gonna find himself in a Budden situation.

Ithink he's fighting for this cause because since nobody is questioninghis intelligence, they're trying to make him from NY (or anywhere elsebeside the South). He's just brashly letting everyone know that he'sfrom the South and he reps that...even though he's in NY.

Basically.You see how quick Kay Slay got the bucking once he thought Jay wasdissing NY but South $#@#@% been getting dissed since the 90s and dudessuppose to just except it?
That just shows the differencebetween the South and NY. You talking about laying down but they beenlaying down til Jay said something. Say something about NY rappers andwe respond promptly. All that #@+% yall talking about what we saidyears ago and yall got one guy who you wouldn't even know to be formthe South is speaking up.

Just look at when NY did it to the West and how quickly they all attacked back with songs and other responses. This obviously aint helping that slow stereotype for the South.
Them Wu dudes talked fly and then apologized to Wacka Flocka. Whether it was because they didn't know he was from NY or just wanted to stay political I don't know. But there was no diss here. None. Dudes gonna make it one but nobody dissed the Wu. He paid respect to them if anything. That man knows every lyric RZA ever spit. How much bigger can a compliment get?

What the hell are you even talking about? When dudes were talking down on the South you telling me you didn't hear Chad Butler say a word? You didn't hear Willie D or Scarface say anything? Jay Electronica didn't say anything but that probably was due to him not even being out then.

No he's the main guy that should be fighting this cause because he goes against any of the stereotypes associated with Southern emcees. So its like okay you got problems with the South? You think we're too dumb down here? Okay. BTW, your favorite rapper is from the South. One of the most intelligent guys in rap in general is from the South. That's why he had to speak up. His message goes unheard if this is Soulja Boy saying this %+% because he holds no weight and he enforces each and every stereotype associated with the South. No one is panicking. But everyone just is sick of the sense of entitlement that dudes from NY career around with them. And then you hear Kay Slay's comments yesterday basically saying the same %+%. They may be old comments but dudes still feel the same way 'till this day. I've heard Kay Slay criticize the south more than he does his own region. And with Kay Slay's garbage tapes he drops? He's contributing to the terrible music being produced in rap.

Jay can speak for everybody from the South that's actually smart and doesn't perpetuate stupidity. What I'm saying is all them dudes who aint speak up when this originally said aint do it cuz it was true. When the representatives of your region are a bunch of dumb %$%$% you can't be mad when ppl say yall dumb %$%$%. I can understand yall feeling some type of way cuz it's NY and we all arrogant about our stance in regards to hip hop but we aint the only area that feel this way.

The sense of entitlement aint ever going away for NY. You gonna have to live with it like the rest of the world. Yall can't fight that. It wouldn't matter how much success yall got. It definitely won't mean %@#$ if its getting that attention with whack music.

Where have you heard Kay Slay criticize the South? and not Southern garbage? Why do yall continually act like you do not know who we talking about? YOU KNOW. Stop playing coy. Stop acting like when somebody says yall seem dumb we're talking about every single person. I mean hell in a way yall are dumb for letting those dumb #*@%@% represent yall and let other ppl think that's what yall are about.
Them Wu dudes talked fly and then apologized to Wacka Flocka. Whetherit was because they didn't know he was from NY or just wanted to staypolitical I don't know. But there was no diss here. None. Dudes gonnamake it one but nobody dissed the Wu. He paid respect to them ifanything. That man knows every lyric RZA ever spit. How much bigger cana compliment get?
After looking at that Budden situation it really doesn't matter what the intent was but how they feel about it
laugh.gif

What the hell are you even talking about? When dudes were talking downon the South you telling me you didn't hear Chad Butler say a word? Youdidn't hear Willie D or Scarface say anything? Jay Electronica didn't say anything but that probably was due to him not even being out then.
My bad for expecting a more consolidated effort on the South's part. Chad seemed like a cool dude and he funny, say some real @%%$ too but that +%%%!'s rapping always been whack to me so why bother? and Willie D still rap? That's like if somebody said something about NY rap I should mention how Melle Mel responded and what Busy B had to say on the topic. When NY was trying to %*!+ on the West Ice-T aint come out to defend.That was left up to West coast rappers who was doing it at the time. It just seemed like a perfect time for southern rappers that were actually dropping albums and on the come to say something and make their stance on the subject other than quick answer responses that Luda would give if they talked on it much at all. Scarface count tho just cuz he still make good music.

Since the 2000's has the south collectively put out music that supersedes the Eastcoast's from 1990-1999 [Illmatic, OB4CL, Ilmatic, RD, Ready 2 Die, Enter The Wu-Tang, The Infamous, Low End Theory, Its Dark & Hell Is Hot and etc]

/Thread

The south is to eascoast rap what Lebron, Melo, Durant, Wade are to MJ, Magic, Ewing, Isiah are. Two different eras but it's clear as day which era was more memorable and produced more quality players.
laugh.gif
You didn't /thread anything so take that $*+ out of your post. Fact is, music itself or rap music for that matter was superior in the 90's regardless of region. How about comparing East Coast Music from the 90's to the East Coast music from the 00's? Laughable right?
laugh.gif
Naw 00's still had some heat Nas, Jay, Ghost, Styles P, Raekwon, Sean Price, The Roots, Beans all drop pretty quality albums. At the height of the south last year Raekwon still dropped the best album and that's acknowledged universally.

Now compare what southern artists dropped in 00's to what they dropped in the 90's with classics like Soul Food, ATLiens/Southernplayalistic..., The Diary and etc. Laughable right?

CHECKMATE
My post went over your head. I'll state it again. RAP in the 90's was superior to anything dropped in the 00's. I don't care if you're from Cali, Atlanta, Brooklyn or wherever. Fact is, your region dropped better material in the 90's.

And I don't care how much "heat" you think NY made in the 00's you're a fool if you believe that music even compares to what they did in the 90's. You didn't Checkmate anything you just let my point go over your head and pressed the reply button too fast.

laugh.gif
@ dropping "pretty quality albums". Nice choice of words. The East didn't drop "pretty quality albums" in the 90's. They dropped bonafied CLASSICS. They dropped gamechangers. They made influential music. Now? If they aren't remixing songs they did in the 90's they are making South music. And this is not me big uppin' what we've done in the South. I've been stated the South got the game right now by default because the East and West are trash and the Midwest doesn't drop enough material.

Jay can speak for everybody from the South that's actually smart and doesn't perpetuate stupidity. What I'm saying is all them dudes who aint speak up when this originally said aint do it cuz it was true. When the representatives of your region are a bunch of dumb %$%$% you can't be mad when ppl say yall dumb %$%$%. I can understand yall feeling some type of way cuz it's NY and we all arrogant about our stance in regards to hip hop but we aint the only area that feel this way.

They didn't speak up. EXACTLY. We mind our business down here. Yall go talkin down on !$%#!! but stay in that little bubble up there and treat it like it's the world.

What are ya born 77 or 78?
She says, Nah it goes way to an earlier date
Slave times, claims the slaves said rhymes

but we aint the only area that feel this way
eyes.gif
word? you speakin for other regions now? this guy
laugh.gif

They didn't speak up. EXACTLY. We mind our business down here. Yall go talkin down on *%@$%! but stay in that little bubble up there and treat it like it's the world.

AND?

Yall mind ya business even if somebody explicitly says your business aint %%$% and yall a bunch of idiots. This some peaceful disobedience you pulling? Okay, I understand now.

So I guess Jay talking now is just the NY in his blood right?

I
think he's fighting for this cause because since nobody is questioning
his intelligence, they're trying to make him from NY (or anywhere else
beside the South). He's just brashly letting everyone know that he's
from the South and he reps that...even though he's in NY.

Basically.
You see how quick Kay Slay got the bucking once he thought Jay was
dissing NY but South $#@#@% been getting dissed since the 90s and dudes
suppose to just except it?
That just shows the difference
between the South and NY. You talking about laying down but they been
laying down til Jay said something. Say something about NY rappers and
we respond promptly. All that #@+% yall talking about what we said
years ago and yall got one guy who you wouldn't even know to be form
the South is speaking up.

Pimp C says "what?" Luda says "O' Really?" David Banner says *Blank Stare* Luke Campbell says "If I didnt take the fall for rap hip hop probably would have died along time ago", Willie D says "Are you kiddin?" Scarface says "you dumb" Andre 3000 says he been telling yall the South had something to say. J. Prince says yall %#@%$% wasnt showing no love so we made are own +#**.

This is what I think yall fail to realize while yall thinking the 80s & 90s was just NY rap the south was rapping too and we still was playing +#** from EVERYWHERE.

To put +#** in perspective Comin Out Hard came out before Illmatic on an indy label in Houston, Texas. So this whole notion that the south is "eating now". The %**+? Its not that The south took the game is that NYC fell off the face of the earth.

The sense of entitlement aint ever going away for NY. You gonna have to live with it like the rest of the world. Yall can't fight that. It wouldn't matter how much success yall got. It definitely won't mean %@#$ if its getting that attention with whack music.

Them Wu dudes talked fly and then apologized to Wacka Flocka. Whetherit was because they didn't know he was from NY or just wanted to staypolitical I don't know. But there was no diss here. None. Dudes gonnamake it one but nobody dissed the Wu. He paid respect to them ifanything. That man knows every lyric RZA ever spit. How much bigger cana compliment get?
After looking at that Budden situation it really doesn't matter what the intent was but how they feel about it
laugh.gif

What the hell are you even talking about? When dudes were talking downon the South you telling me you didn't hear Chad Butler say a word? Youdidn't hear Willie D or Scarface say anything? Jay Electronica didn't say anything but that probably was due to him not even being out then.

Where have you heard Kay Slay criticize the South? and not Southern garbage? Why do yall continually act like you do not know who we talking about? YOU KNOW. Stop playing coy. Stop acting like when somebody says yall seem dumb we're talking about every single person. I mean hell in a way yall are dumb for letting those dumb #*@%@% represent yall and let other ppl think that's what yall are about.

Its hard to decipher who Kay Slay is talking about because he never says names. No one does. Its always the general "THEY don't respect the culture" or the "They don't got no substance"-eqsue comments. So if you don't say names then to us it sounds like you're bundling all of our emcees together in 1. And you don't have a say in who's represented. You know this. The consumer does. Radio does. If the South had its way our highest selling rappers (Ludacris, TIP, Outkast, etc.) would be the face of our region. But for whatever reason you dudes give so much attention to the Soulja Boy's and Wacka Flocka's.

My bad for expecting a more consolidated effort on the South's part. Chad seemed like a cool dude and he funny, say some real @%%$ too but that +%%%!'s rapping always been whack to me so why bother? and Willie D still rap? That's like if somebody said something about NY rap I should mention how Melle Mel responded and what Busy B had to say on the topic. When NY was trying to %*!+ on the West Ice-T aint come out to defend.That was left up to West coast rappers who was doing it at the time. It just seemed like a perfect time for southern rappers that were actually dropping albums and on the come to say something and make their stance on the subject other than quick answer responses that Luda would give if they talked on it much at all. Scarface count tho just cuz he still make good music.

Well factor in a couple of things.

1) The South doesn't really care what dudes up top think. The fans care more than the rappers do to be honest. We stick together down here. That's the difference between the South and the East. We'd rather get money together than not get none at all individually.  At the end of the day when its time to make money you favorite rapper came down to Atlanta to make moves. Or in Ninjahoods case, your favorite rapper came to Miami to make moves.

2) Politics. Guys like Ludacris and TIP? They have to carry themselves a certain way being they have businesses outside of this rap %@*. They stay out of frivolous %@* like this. Its easy for a guy like Pimp C to speak on it because he won't be effected. The South bumps with him heavy as do dudes on the West. His money won't be touched by speaking against the East because his money doesn't come from there.

3) Era's. You're comparing the 90's to the 00's. Its different. Anything you say can kill your career now. Dudes nowadays sit back and give the political answers so they won't offend anyone or lose their deal. That's why a guy like Jay Electronica can come out and say %@* like this because he's not being effected. But don't hold your breath waiting for dudes like Dre 300, Luda or TIP to come out. Them dudes working on getting a Hollywood star right now.

I

Basically.

Pimp C says "what?" Luda says "O' Really?" David Banner says *Blank Stare* Luke Campbell says "If I didnt take the fall for rap hip hop probably would have died along time ago", Willie D says "Are you kiddin?" Scarface says "you dumb" Andre 3000 says he been telling yall the South had something to say. J. Prince says yall %#@%$% wasnt showing no love so we made are own +#**.

This is what I think yall fell to realize while yall thinking the 80s & 90s was just NY rap the south was rapping too and we still was playing +#** from EVERYWHERE.

To put +#** in perspective Comin Out Hard came out before Illmatic on an indy label in Houston, Texas. So this whole notion that the south is "eating now". The %**+? Its not that The south took the game is that NYC fell off the face of the earth.
Truth being spoken. Like Jay said, you dudes didn't know that you could actually start your own label up and make money from it. Yet, we're the slow ones? Really?
eyes.gif
word? you speakin for other regions now? this guy
laugh.gif

Yea that's BS. I deal with dudes from all over the country and including overseas and I won't speak for other regions but the South and the West bumps with each other real heavy. Its been that way since the 80's. You ask your favorite West Coast rapper whether he's a indie or a major label and he's gotten love in Texas or Georgia. Same goes for the Midwest and the South. The East is the only one I can say where this this animosity but we've come to the conclusion its due to a sense of entitlement.

This is what I think yall fell to realize while yall thinking the 80s & 90s was just NY rap the south was rapping too and we still was playing $%$@ from EVERYWHERE.
That's what you want to think.

Southern rappers who could actually rap always got they're just dues in NYC.

N_'s just want to get mad when garbage is pointed out.

I

Basically.

the hell are you talking about, ninjas down south been saying @%## nyc since pastor released "its on down here" way back at the peak of the year 2000......you know why guys down here NOW dont waste time dissing yall ??? because 1 im pretty sure they mess with a grip of nyc artist and are cool with them.....2. our artist are relevant why waste time on a chump bum who cant even get an ad on media takeout ???

Back
Top Bottom