o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

Bring on the Concords! Lets hope corporate will provide FL/Champs Canada with a decent amount of this release. Price is $175 srp US... start saving.

Any more cement 3's around? I was on the fence when they released, but now that my bonus came it, I'm interested again - in sz. 13.

It'll be a good to have a pair for when I retire my 03's.

Luckily eBay prices are going down, so that's my backup.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Any more cement 3's around? I was on the fence when they released, but now that my bonus came it, I'm interested again - in sz. 13.

Your best bet is either hit up your local FL/Champs and stock locate them.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

I know  FL in Montreal Centre Eaton had a size 13 on Thursday. Like jayem said, store locate them, I sure they still have some

tomjordans.jpg

Can't wait for these.  

Good thing it will be a mission possible.

Concords go with any outfit but Cruise puts that to the test with his.  I mean sweats with a leather bomber and Concords ???  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ah he celebrity so anything goes I guess...

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Anybody pickup Penny Foams this weekend?
Pass for now, got bills to pay atm.
I'll get them for sure though.
Word.
I got them as a Birthday gift to myself.
Somehow got a discount on them, don`t ask me how, so I ended up getting two pair.
Definitely was not planning on that!

Any of yall pick up the Bordeaux's or Taxi XII lows??? Im out in Edmonton, not sure how they sold here but Im interested to know how they did in other markets here in Canada

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Any of yall pick up the Bordeaux's or Taxi XII lows??? Im out in Edmonton, not sure how they sold here but Im interested to know how they did in other markets here in Canada
I'm surprised how well they're doing in T.O.
Both of them are getting eaten up!
I was planning on copping sometime down the road on discount maybe.
But not at this rate
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Hopefully there'll be a restock on those Bordeux before the next EA
laugh.gif
Well.........My store was supposed to receive a few FSR's but our shipment was delayed.
My manager called all over trying to find out what happened, and after speaking with our allocator,
he found out that there are about 900 (not sure if this is the for the country or region) pairs in transit as of Friday the 15th.
So it just might happen.........especially since a few of you just picked up WC3's on the 50!
mad.gif
smile.gif
lol, no hate! Props

Taxi Lows were limited release.
Heard Champs only had 100pairs. *don't if it true or not*
I wonder how many FL had.
Wouldn't mind getting these for summer, but as usual won't cop unless below retail.

As for Bordeaux, surprise people are gobbling them up.
I was hoping for them to sit and it didn't help with EA being on the same as RD

Livestock had them in Calgary.... I'd imagine Chinook FL may have had them, but havent been there in a few months.
FL in Market Mall didnt. They have some awful shoes right now. 

Was at FTL and Champs in WEM last night. Both stores still had the Bordeaux's and the Taxi XII lows. I don't think that there was much hype for them here in Edmonton.

Champs also said that they will be getting the Haurache Low (Pacquiao's) this Friday. At least that what Dave (Manager) told me when he called me for the Bordeaux's

Haven't been to the malls in Van but livestock has both online still in decent size runs

Originally Posted by bonez

Was at FTL and Champs in WEM last night. Both stores still had the Bordeaux's and the Taxi XII lows. I don't think that there was much hype for them here in Edmonton.

Champs also said that they will be getting the Haurache Low (Pacquiao's) this Friday. At least that what Dave (Manager) told me when he called me for the Bordeaux's
What up Bonez?!?!?!?

I got a call from my spot and theyre getting the AJ VII cardinal and the AJ V white/obsidian blue as well and the black metallic V's.  I think the only ones Ima cop is the black V's.

Anybody know if Canada is receiving any of the AJ XI IE lows in black/red or the concord lookin one???

Originally Posted by bonez

What up Bonez?!?!?!?

I got a call from my spot and theyre getting the AJ VII cardinal and the AJ V white/obsidian blue as well and the black metallic V's.  I think the only ones Ima cop is the black V's.

Anybody know if Canada is receiving any of the AJ XI IE lows in black/red or the concord lookin one???

sup Dro?

hopefully we get the AJ XI IE lows. I still have two pairs of the 96 OG blak/red I.E's (1 DS). I want something I can rock now though.  I don't think i will be picking up any of the kicks that are coming out. Saving up for my trip to the Philippines and also looking for a new ride.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom