Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

what are the chances of mc fadden being a raider for a couple years? I know he's under contract for 2 more years but you never know with Al
I'm about to buy an authentic jersey, so I'm not trying to spend all this money just to have this jersey for the next 6 months
laugh.gif

Damn, I know that feeling. I bought an Asomugha auth jersey last Xmas lol

what are the chances of mc fadden being a raider for a couple years? I know he's under contract for 2 more years but you never know with Al
I'm about to buy an authentic jersey, so I'm not trying to spend all this money just to have this jersey for the next 6 months
laugh.gif

I feel pretty good about our first team offense and defense overall.

Offense::
- A DHB sighting??
nerd.gif

- Campbell looked comfortable in the pocket.
- Surprisingly our WR's actually did decent between DHB and Moore.
- Bush was doin his thing, even though I think he just signed this week he looks to be in pretty good shape.
- Didn't see the O-line struggle too much, they looked decent.
-Trent Edwards should be the #2 QB?? I thought he played pretty well.
- Hagan looked good out there.
- Reece is a beast
pimp.gif

Defense::
- Well...DVD on Fitz...
laugh.gif
Lets just say I hope he learns from it.
- Our front 7 looked pretty solid, first and second team. As expected.
- Our Secondary though,
sick.gif
. Hopefully Rod Woodson can put these boys through some more work...I know they're mad young, but collectively they need to step it up. 
- Lamaar Houston on that goaline stop
pimp.gif

Kinda all over the place with this...so many things running through my mind as i try to break down the team since it's the first time seeing them lol

I feel pretty good about our first team offense and defense overall.

Offense::
- A DHB sighting??
nerd.gif

- Campbell looked comfortable in the pocket.
- Surprisingly our WR's actually did decent between DHB and Moore.
- Bush was doin his thing, even though I think he just signed this week he looks to be in pretty good shape.
- Didn't see the O-line struggle too much, they looked decent.
-Trent Edwards should be the #2 QB?? I thought he played pretty well.
- Hagan looked good out there.
- Reece is a beast
pimp.gif

Defense::
- Well...DVD on Fitz...
laugh.gif
Lets just say I hope he learns from it.
- Our front 7 looked pretty solid, first and second team. As expected.
- Our Secondary though,
sick.gif
. Hopefully Rod Woodson can put these boys through some more work...I know they're mad young, but collectively they need to step it up. 
- Lamaar Houston on that goaline stop
pimp.gif

Kinda all over the place with this...so many things running through my mind as i try to break down the team since it's the first time seeing them lol

Chaz and Eugene are the only major injuries from yesterday I think

Eugene dislocated his hip and will probably be out a while if not the whole season.
Chaz injured his knee (this guy STAYS injured
30t6p3b.gif
)

Chaz and Eugene are the only major injuries from yesterday I think

Eugene dislocated his hip and will probably be out a while if not the whole season.
Chaz injured his knee (this guy STAYS injured
30t6p3b.gif
)

Denarius is a blessing. With him, Jacoby, Murphy and Schillens (lol) I think we can rest easy with our wideout positions.

I'm really concerned about the corners, though. Moreso than I thought I would be. There's still time for at least one of them to step up, but damn, if the backups did not stink it up back there
laugh.gif

How about our QB's putting up a 90%+ rating?
pimp.gif

How about that second defense goal line stand?
pimp.gif

Hopefully as the season goes on and this team plays well we can start selling out the Coliseum. I certainly intend to do my part when able.

Anyone else going to the SD game at SD? I'm almost committed to going.

Denarius is a blessing. With him, Jacoby, Murphy and Schillens (lol) I think we can rest easy with our wideout positions.

I'm really concerned about the corners, though. Moreso than I thought I would be. There's still time for at least one of them to step up, but damn, if the backups did not stink it up back there
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hopefully as the season goes on and this team plays well we can start selling out the Coliseum. I certainly intend to do my part when able.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chaz stays getting hurt, it's really disappointing.

and im trying to be there for the game in SD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chaz stays getting hurt, it's really disappointing.

and im trying to be there for the game in SD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i got an asomugha for xmas and luckily returned it as soon as i found out he could possibly be a free agent

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i got an asomugha for xmas and luckily returned it as soon as i found out he could possibly be a free agent

[h3]Rookie wideout is story of Raiders camp[/h3]
August, 15, 2011
Aug 15

11:45

AM ET

By Bill Williamson

The Denarius Moore Show continues in Oakland.

The fifth-round pick from Tennessee has been the story of training camp. Even more encouraging, he was a standout in Oakland’s preseason opener against Arizona. He had three catches and did some nice work on kick and punt returns.

He has been constantly special and the Oakland Tribune has gone as far to write that Moore is often the best player on Oakland’s practice field. That’s saying quite a bit considering there are some pretty darned good football players donning the Silver and Black. The newspaper also said if Moore isn’t starting against Denver on Sept. 12 on ESPN’s “Monday Night Football,

[h3]Rookie wideout is story of Raiders camp[/h3]
August, 15, 2011
Aug 15

11:45

AM ET

By Bill Williamson

The Denarius Moore Show continues in Oakland.

The fifth-round pick from Tennessee has been the story of training camp. Even more encouraging, he was a standout in Oakland’s preseason opener against Arizona. He had three catches and did some nice work on kick and punt returns.

He has been constantly special and the Oakland Tribune has gone as far to write that Moore is often the best player on Oakland’s practice field. That’s saying quite a bit considering there are some pretty darned good football players donning the Silver and Black. The newspaper also said if Moore isn’t starting against Denver on Sept. 12 on ESPN’s “Monday Night Football,

Gil Brandt article on NFL.com about the Raiders is pretty good. Will try and upload when I'm not on an iPad.

Gil Brandt article on NFL.com about the Raiders is pretty good. Will try and upload when I'm not on an iPad.

Back
Top Bottom