Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

cant be on the internet or watch sports channels on tv til the nfln replay saturday mornin

keep it safe tonight, play hard and compete

Im excited to see what the Hue Jack City Era is gona look like too.

This game being on at midnight.
indifferent.gif

I wish Homeland Security didn't pull the plug on the streams
frown.gif
There's a 9 o clock recast of the game Oaklanders.

I wish Homeland Security didn't pull the plug on the streams
frown.gif
There's a 9 o clock recast of the game Oaklanders.

Heading to the Coliseum right now straight from work. DAMN I missed this feeling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heading to the Coliseum right now straight from work. DAMN I missed this feeling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what are the chances of mc fadden being a raider for a couple years? I know he's under contract for 2 more years but you never know with Al
I'm about to buy an authentic jersey, so I'm not trying to spend all this money just to have this jersey for the next 6 months
laugh.gif

what are the chances of mc fadden being a raider for a couple years? I know he's under contract for 2 more years but you never know with Al
I'm about to buy an authentic jersey, so I'm not trying to spend all this money just to have this jersey for the next 6 months
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure Al will keep him but if he get's seriously injured then no.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure Al will keep him but if he get's seriously injured then no.

Back
Top Bottom