Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Yep, I was pretty close by, sitting about where the people on that deck are. I could see John Madden's hair behind one of the flag poles before he lit the flame
laugh.gif

Yep, I was pretty close by, sitting about where the people on that deck are. I could see John Madden's hair behind one of the flag poles before he lit the flame
laugh.gif

Jumpman - Thanks for sharing! she exudes badassness whenever you're in the same room w/ her. We shared a joke once at work and I still can't believe it haha

Ham City - if you ever happen across Ventrelle, don't be afraid to strike up a convo. One of most talented sports attorneys ever but very personable. He's about handling business but slightly less intimidating that Ms. Trask.

Jumpman - Thanks for sharing! she exudes badassness whenever you're in the same room w/ her. We shared a joke once at work and I still can't believe it haha

Ham City - if you ever happen across Ventrelle, don't be afraid to strike up a convo. One of most talented sports attorneys ever but very personable. He's about handling business but slightly less intimidating that Ms. Trask.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Seems like DMC may not play this week.

It hurts, but it'll be alright. With a good game plan this should be good. I am excite.RRRRRAAAAIIIIIIDDDDEEERRRSSSS

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Seems like DMC may not play this week.

It hurts, but it'll be alright. With a good game plan this should be good. I am excite.RRRRRAAAAIIIIIIDDDDEEERRRSSSS

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Thanks man I'll remember that.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Thanks man I'll remember that.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody wanna hook me up with a beer while they tailgate? I'm flying up from LA Sunday morning
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna be there in time to tailgate but lets grab a beer at the game. Are you going to the game too Purp?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody wanna hook me up with a beer while they tailgate? I'm flying up from LA Sunday morning
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna be there in time to tailgate but lets grab a beer at the game. Are you going to the game too Purp?

Back
Top Bottom