Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Ford,Moore,and DMC better play next week. Brady better beat Tebow next week but I wouldn't be surprised with that defense.

Ford,Moore,and DMC better play next week. Brady better beat Tebow next week but I wouldn't be surprised with that defense.

laugh.gif
don't worry, they're expected to play next week (just like they were the last few games)

We can still make the playoffs in the west or by wild card. Honestly I don't expect DMC to play but Ford and Moore better play.

We can still make the playoffs in the west or by wild card. Honestly I don't expect DMC to play but Ford and Moore better play.

Chances at a wild card are slim i believe...we absolutely have to go 10-6 to even have a shot at a wild card/division...

Run DMC i'm not expecting to be back next week...honestly I don't know when to expect him back. but D-Mo and J.Ford should be coming back...

In all honesty, we kept Aaron Rodgers as best contained as any other team did this season...our secondary honestly did not do horrible, we just couldn't apply enough pressure in the first half. That and Carson gave the ball away 4 times, plus the fumble...A.Rod just had WAY to many opportunities...I don't put this on the defense too much, but that offense today was horrible and it starts with Carson
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Chances at a wild card are slim i believe...we absolutely have to go 10-6 to even have a shot at a wild card/division...

Run DMC i'm not expecting to be back next week...honestly I don't know when to expect him back. but D-Mo and J.Ford should be coming back...

In all honesty, we kept Aaron Rodgers as best contained as any other team did this season...our secondary honestly did not do horrible, we just couldn't apply enough pressure in the first half. That and Carson gave the ball away 4 times, plus the fumble...A.Rod just had WAY to many opportunities...I don't put this on the defense too much, but that offense today was horrible and it starts with Carson
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Carson played his worse game as raider. We needed a good start yesterday if we had any chance of beating GB. That pick killed us. I will admit the defense played better, but in the end we still go killed. Going forward, I dont think the season is over by means. We need 3 victories to have win the division and have a chance the Wild card. Tennesse and Cinci loss yesterday so that helps us out. Hopefully NE can stop the Tebow train next week. Dont lose the faith

GO RAIDERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Carson played his worse game as raider. We needed a good start yesterday if we had any chance of beating GB. That pick killed us. I will admit the defense played better, but in the end we still go killed. Going forward, I dont think the season is over by means. We need 3 victories to have win the division and have a chance the Wild card. Tennesse and Cinci loss yesterday so that helps us out. Hopefully NE can stop the Tebow train next week. Dont lose the faith

GO RAIDERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only way our defense looks decent is when our offense keeps them off the field. The only way our offense stays on the field is when we have our explosive players on the field. Ford and Moore better be back next week or we're screwed. Bush is no Mcfadden, but I've pretty much given up on his return.

The only way our defense looks decent is when our offense keeps them off the field. The only way our offense stays on the field is when we have our explosive players on the field. Ford and Moore better be back next week or we're screwed. Bush is no Mcfadden, but I've pretty much given up on his return.

Expect Moore in. Ford is still a maybe, but I would lean towards probable given the grave position we've put ourselves in.

DMC is done for the year, don't count on him coming back.

Back
Top Bottom