Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Expect Moore in. Ford is still a maybe, but I would lean towards probable given the grave position we've put ourselves in.

DMC is done for the year, don't count on him coming back.

Anything is possible, such as the chiefs making the playoffs
laugh.gif

I'm torn.

If we miss the playoffs, there's a good chance we use Chuck Bresnahan as the scapegoat for our late season collapse. And justifiably so.

But what if we do make the playoffs. Does that mean all is well and Chucky B is brought back? Imagine another season of that. Next year's schedule ain't any easier either.

We'd be lucky to win 6 games with the same system/coordinator on defense.

I'm torn.

If we miss the playoffs, there's a good chance we use Chuck Bresnahan as the scapegoat for our late season collapse. And justifiably so.

But what if we do make the playoffs. Does that mean all is well and Chucky B is brought back? Imagine another season of that. Next year's schedule ain't any easier either.

We'd be lucky to win 6 games with the same system/coordinator on defense.

I still have hope for the playoffs we can make the west or wild card but a lot of things have to happen. We have to win first to worry about the rest.
30t6p3b.gif

I still have hope for the playoffs we can make the west or wild card but a lot of things have to happen. We have to win first to worry about the rest.
30t6p3b.gif

3 Pro Bowlers (SeaBass, Lechler & Seymour)

4 Alternates (Branch, Reece, McFadden, and Kelly)

laugh.gif
at DMC being an alternate after missing half the season

3 Pro Bowlers (SeaBass, Lechler & Seymour)

4 Alternates (Branch, Reece, McFadden, and Kelly)

laugh.gif
at DMC being an alternate after missing half the season

Would you guys rather play the ravens/steelers at home or Houston on the road? Assuming we win Sunday, I think our chances of getting in are pretty good.

Would you guys rather play the ravens/steelers at home or Houston on the road? Assuming we win Sunday, I think our chances of getting in are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom