Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Yeah Hue needs to have them prepared and those receivers better play at 75% Healthy. These next 2 weeks are going to be crucial. Jumpman did you get suspended?

Yeah Hue needs to have them prepared and those receivers better play at 75% Healthy. These next 2 weeks are going to be crucial. Jumpman did you get suspended?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

No. My web browser was acting up and I deactivated my account by accident. It's getting worked out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

No. My web browser was acting up and I deactivated my account by accident. It's getting worked out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

So Chaz is hurt?

yea his foot hurt & anyone kno how kevin boss got hurt? also hope the raiders bounce back & learn 4rm the mistakes in fins gm
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

So Chaz is hurt?

yea his foot hurt & anyone kno how kevin boss got hurt? also hope the raiders bounce back & learn 4rm the mistakes in fins gm
tired.gif

We played like crap yesterday.  I dont know if it was the start time or traveling 3 time zones, but we looks flat, and of course Miami jumps on that and kills us but the 3rd quarter. Seymour needs to get his HEAD right and stop doing these stupid plays. Dude is not a rookie, he a pro bowler and a captain on defense. He needs to live up to that C. We need to play with a sense of urgency on Sunday. Its not going to be easy, but I think we have the players and talent to beat GB. As for RM,  He should get any punishiment he has coming to him. Stupid thing to do while your home for your Granfather's funeral. Pulling on a gun on a so called friend
grin.gif
  Hopefully that dude does not press charges, or its a wrap for Rolo.

We played like crap yesterday.  I dont know if it was the start time or traveling 3 time zones, but we looks flat, and of course Miami jumps on that and kills us but the 3rd quarter. Seymour needs to get his HEAD right and stop doing these stupid plays. Dude is not a rookie, he a pro bowler and a captain on defense. He needs to live up to that C. We need to play with a sense of urgency on Sunday. Its not going to be easy, but I think we have the players and talent to beat GB. As for RM,  He should get any punishiment he has coming to him. Stupid thing to do while your home for your Granfather's funeral. Pulling on a gun on a so called friend
grin.gif
  Hopefully that dude does not press charges, or its a wrap for Rolo.

All the facts aren't out yet, but since there was gun involved, and he is a Raider, I'm kinda surprised ESPN hasn't gone to town with this story

All the facts aren't out yet, but since there was gun involved, and he is a Raider, I'm kinda surprised ESPN hasn't gone to town with this story

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

They're too busy chewing on Tebow's jock strap

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

ESPN is gonna dedicate a whole hour to Tebow on Wednesday...the slurpage is at an all time high
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

ESPN is gonna dedicate a whole hour to Tebow on Wednesday...the slurpage is at an all time high
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom