Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Jon Gruden is dead to me. Can't believe they let that dude in stadium to honor AL. 
mean.gif
   Whats next ,erecting a statue for Shanahan ?

Was a decent game, my first Raiders game.

Expected a lot more from Peyton, only gave me like 21 points on my fantasy squad smh

Heck no, lol.

Vikings all day!

Although I did have alot of fun @ niners game earlier this year vs. Lions

Well....Last home game of the season coming up this weekend. Wonder how the turn out will be.

hope for the last home gm they play T Pryor since this team have nothing to play for & have a strong feeling a blackout will happen

I still feel McClain can contribute as an NFL player when he's not QBing the defense, meaning that if we were to make a move to a 3-4 base, he would be a good player to have in that. Now, if McClain is willing to restructure his contract, make peace with DA publicly and privately with the team and prepare to submit to whatever ideas the coaching staff has for his position, then I am on board with him staying.

Of course, no one can say for certain what the likelihood is for those things to occur. But if he does remain with the team then I expect all of that to happen.

Man...It would be a dream to take the defensive captain off of Ro and have him just terrorize backfields and run stop.

Dude is waaaay to young to not be able to work on his game more. I know Nick Saban wouldn't put up with this kinda mess back when he was at Bama. DA needs to get on the phone with Nick and ask him what exactly he did to get the best out of McClain.

I hope they dont keep Ro. We dont need guys like him on the team anymore. Cutting Ro and drafting Manti in place of him (pipe dream, I know I know) would be amazing

Too bad we have too many holes to fill or Teo would be a great change in the lockerroom!

Why oh why did we have to trade for Palmer, RG3 in Silver & Black would be :0

Ok I'll stop dreaming now

Te'o is not my first choice for this team. I'd rather see Jarvis Jones or someone else to plug into the DL before making the choice on Te'o.

However, if we are going to have a top three pick this upcoming draft (and there's a chance that we could be in the driver's seat for the first overall pick in the draft if we lose to the Chiefs this week and the Jags win one of their last three games), then the best option is to trade down and collect as many picks as possible.

Drafting top 10

Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M

If we trade out of the Top 10

Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

Seymour's contract to be voided
Raiders DT Richard Seymour's contract will void at season's end, and he will become an unrestricted free agent.
Seymour restructured his deal in March, which turned his $7.5 million fully guaranteed base salary for this year into a $925,000 base with a $6.575 million guaranteed roster bonus. Among the restructuring's details, Seymour's final four years and $30 million have voided. The 33-year-old has recorded 15 tackles and three sacks in eight games this season. Seymour has missed five games with a hamstring injury.

Star is more of a high potential player than someone who can come in and significantly alter our situation immediately. He's gifted with natural ability, no doubt, but he's also not my first choice when it comes to using a high first round pick in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom