Oatmeal raisin cookies > Chocolate chip cookies

Chocolate chip cookies are American like apple pie.

And yes OP, you are correct. Subway's version is addictive.

Chocolate chip cookies are American like apple pie.

And yes OP, you are correct. Subway's version is addictive.

Why does something always have to be > something else? Why can't we just respect each flavor of cookie for what it brings to the table. Oatmeal Raisin is fine in his own right. So is brother Chocolate Chip. They aren't competing, you all are trying to make them fight. I love them both and respect them both. Sometimes I want one more than the other. A week after that it is the inverse.

Why does something always have to be > something else? Why can't we just respect each flavor of cookie for what it brings to the table. Oatmeal Raisin is fine in his own right. So is brother Chocolate Chip. They aren't competing, you all are trying to make them fight. I love them both and respect them both. Sometimes I want one more than the other. A week after that it is the inverse.

Oatmeal raisin cookies
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
it's just cookies bruh, no need to give a why can't we all just get along speech about some damn cookies.

Besides, I've never been a fan of choc chip cookies. There's something very plain about them.

Macadamian and oatmeal raisin>>>

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
it's just cookies bruh, no need to give a why can't we all just get along speech about some damn cookies.

Besides, I've never been a fan of choc chip cookies. There's something very plain about them.

Macadamian and oatmeal raisin>>>

i eat white chip macadamian and oatmeal raisin more than i eat chocolate chip. it's not a preference, it's mainly because chocolate is like crack for me. if i start i won't be able to stop eating it.

Talbert

i eat white chip macadamian and oatmeal raisin more than i eat chocolate chip. it's not a preference, it's mainly because chocolate is like crack for me. if i start i won't be able to stop eating it.

Talbert

I'll take letter "c". Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. /shrug/
but if I gotta roll with one of the two choices, I'm rolling with oatmeal...

-J-

I'll take letter "c". Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. /shrug/
but if I gotta roll with one of the two choices, I'm rolling with oatmeal...

-J-

LIES!

Heath bar cookies>chocolate chip=oatmeal chocolate chip>>>>>>>oatmeal raisin.

LIES!

Heath bar cookies>chocolate chip=oatmeal chocolate chip>>>>>>>oatmeal raisin.

Back
Top Bottom