OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

pimp.gif

obama_super_obama.jpg

I see you guys have started already.....

Never thought I would ever see a black president in my lifetime.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me either g...me either..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I thought it would be something my daughter would witness...man...this is so crazy..[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Feels like we all did it!

I still can't wrap my mind around it..I just know my life changed today.

Unbeliavable, seriously. I will never forget this day as long as I live, this is straight powerful

Feels like we all did it!
Definitely. It's been such an enormous emotional release tonight. People are still cheering in the streets here.

Literally and symbolically, this has been the end of a very, VERY long night.

Anyone else have friends/family flying in for the inauguration?

Definitely. It's been such an enormous emotional release tonight.
Yea, really....I'm so relieved. There was this dread hanging over me thinking about tomorrow had it not happened.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

NT General going wild!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic.

Just Classic.

First thing I did was went and got my daughter, and hugged and kissed her.

Couldn't help but get emotional.

Tonight I went and voted for a black dude to be my president, watched the bad brains and went ape****, went to bens chili bowl and watched said black dudebecome president, drove to baltimore and watched his speech on a projector, called my mother and told her i loved her, and told her i am sorry i am so cynicaland mean to other people all the time and this restored some of the faith ive lost in the american people, then danced all night and threw drinks in the air.this is literally one of the best nights of my life.

for the first time in practically a decade
for the first time since i was a little #$%!#!% boy
i can honestly say i am proud to be an american

In the words of Nas (speaking on his selfishness and jealousy), "Jesse is a hater..."

On the other token, he WAS there when Martin was shot -- Live and in living color. So, give him his room. Who knows what's going through his mind now.

**cues up Goodie Mob's "Sky High" and Mos Def's "Umi Says"**

pimp.gif

Has anyone had a White Person tell them Congratulations yet today?

I have several times, as if I won the Election.. (although I feel like I did)

I do think thats weird though...lol

So with that said.. Congrats to us all. Even if the Popular Vote was pretty close relatively, the Country took a huge step, and maybe just maybe he can restorefaith or wipe some of the racism out that exists. Not completely..

Just a lil bit.

Such a great joy last night and such a feeling of accomplishment this morning. I went to get gas this morning and everyone just has a smile on their faceand such a buzz about them. Everyone is talking to everyone and just so happy right now, and I greatful just to be apart of this experience. Best believe Iwill be there for the inauguration on Jan. 20th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sig check!!

All major inner cities went out in the streets to celebrate -- Detroit, San Fran, D.C., Richmond, Atlanta, etc.

Not ONE major report of a criminal incident.

[MC Eiht] "Jeeeeeeeay!"

I said, I wouldn't believe it until I saw him picking confetti out of his afro... (was waiting for some type of ballot shenanigans or something...)

Still in disbelief... But, I just hope nothing 'happens' to the man now that he is President...
smh.gif

man dudes was actin a fool on my block last night, blastin music, shootin guns in the air, doin donuts in the court lol, crazy night, i still cant believe it,my dad works at washington post so ima have him take me a metal plate with todays print lasered on it, then ima frame it n store it away
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom