OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

obamas voted 97% liberal ... emanuel 99% ... yeah them dems really better watch out! LOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

rock, contrary to the propaganda the manipulated media has spread, the MAJORITY of his funding has come from large corporations. not from $20 here & therefrom common citizens as we've been told. that is a flat out lie. it has been reported that Obama has spent upwards of $4 billion during this campaign. ur asmart guy. u do the math. that doesn't add up if the majority of his money came from $20, $50, $80 here & there from commonfolk. history shows that theway our political system works, whoever gets u elected pretty much owns u behind the scenes. if not, u definitely OWE them and have to support their interests.

my thing is this, let the man deliver on some of his promises before we crown him the savior of the free world. him being elected president as a black man isdefinitely a battle won. but now that he is in office (or will be soon) the real "war" begins. he has to deliver before i become a believer. becausein every single election, the candidates make all kinds of promises, but once they get in office how many actually deliver??

again, all i'm saying is he has to prove himself by actually doing what he says he's gonna do before i become a believer. until then, he's nodifferent from the rest aside from his skin color. real talk.

anyway, i did read your last post in its entirety and u make some valid points. i really have a bad feeling about all this. i sense something reallybad/catastrphic on the horizon.

now that bin laden has all but faded away, a new enemy has to be created/determined. and that enemy is going to be domestic. i say that because they need thatto happen in order to continue to take away our liberties (patriot acts 1 & 2, etc.) martial law is not far away. like i said before, the constitution isalready all, but suspeded. u see they were trying to take away dc citizens' right to bare arms. the next catastrophic event is gonna make 9/11 look like apicnic, as horrific as 9/11 was. by doing this, us the ppl actually freely GIVE our liberties away in exchange for gov't protection (how hilarious isthat?) again, the gov't creates the problem, then offers us solutions, all of which will obviously not be in our best interest. history always repeatsitself, & if u study history it's not that hard to see what's happening/getting ready to happen.

when these things begin to come to fruition, i hope those in this forum remember these discussions cause i ain't really the type to say i told u so. tilthen, we just have to wait it out and see. in the meantime, we all have to get right with Christ. that's is the only REAL hope we have. Christ is THE onlyweapon we will have to fight what is being put in place right now. without Him, we're all DOOMED, real talk man.

but then again, yall are prolly right... i'm just a conspiracy theorist who tries to twist lies and facts to create confusion so that i can ultimately getin college girls' pants easier...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

rock, contrary to the propaganda the manipulated media has spread, the MAJORITY of his funding has come from large corporations. not from $20 here & there from common citizens as we've been told. that is a flat out lie. it has been reported that Obama has spent upwards of $4 billion during this campaign. ur a smart guy. u do the math. that doesn't add up if the majority of his money came from $20, $50, $80 here & there from commonfolk. history shows that the way our political system works, whoever gets u elected pretty much owns u behind the scenes. if not, u definitely OWE them and have to support their interests.

my thing is this, let the man deliver on some of his promises before we crown him the savior of the free world. him being elected president as a black man is definitely a battle won. but now that he is in office (or will be soon) the real "war" begins. he has to deliver before i become a believer. because in every single election, the candidates make all kinds of promises, but once they get in office how many actually deliver??

again, all i'm saying is he has to prove himself by actually doing what he says he's gonna do before i become a believer. until then, he's no different from the rest aside from his skin color. real talk.

anyway, i did read your last post in its entirety and u make some valid points. i really have a bad feeling about all this. i sense something really bad/catastrphic on the horizon.

now that bin laden has all but faded away, a new enemy has to be created/determined. and that enemy is going to be domestic. i say that because they need that to happen in order to continue to take away our liberties (patriot acts 1 & 2, etc.) martial law is not far away. like i said before, the constitution is already all, but suspeded. u see they were trying to take away dc citizens' right to bare arms. the next catastrophic event is gonna make 9/11 look like a picnic, as horrific as 9/11 was. by doing this, us the ppl actually freely GIVE our liberties away in exchange for gov't protection (how hilarious is that?) again, the gov't creates the problem, then offers us solutions, all of which will obviously not be in our best interest. history always repeats itself, & if u study history it's not that hard to see what's happening/getting ready to happen.

when these things begin to come to fruition, i hope those in this forum remember these discussions cause i ain't really the type to say i told u so. til then, we just have to wait it out and see. in the meantime, we all have to get right with Christ. that's is the only REAL hope we have. Christ is THE only weapon we will have to fight what is being put in place right now. without Him, we're all DOOMED, real talk man.

but then again, yall are prolly right... i'm just a conspiracy theorist who tries to twist lies and facts to create confusion so that i can ultimately get in college girls' pants easier...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
So all the buddhists. muslims and assorted other people who dont believe in Christ? They're pretty much screwed then?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

but then again, yall are prolly right... i'm just a conspiracy theorist who tries to twist lies and facts to create confusion so that i can ultimately get in college girls' pants easier...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Even better, now you're dropping the religious science to get in women's pants, reminds me of the college I went to
laugh.gif

Wow, dudes in this joint wilin' out.

BTW Rock: It's 50 million a year we give to Israel AND Egypt(to pacify the Muslims in the Middle East).

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

obamas voted 97% liberal ... emanuel 99% ... yeah them dems really better watch out! LOLOLOLOLOLOL ...
When Kerry ran he was the most liberal senator, now Obama is...

LOl.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Wow, dudes in this joint wilin' out.

BTW Rock: It's 50 million a year we give to Israel AND Egypt(to pacify the Muslims in the Middle East).

good point. so the question should be, why are we doing this??

I don't know US Policy as to why any money is given to Israel... so I can't speak on it..

Charm who do you think SHOULD be given this type of money other than the obvious choices of those Nations of the poor that are in dire need of aide and Sudanand Darfor regions who need military help but haven't gotten it..

Officially.

Rock, I have a crazy idea...

How about, before we start giving away money to foreigners, why don't we start with the ghettos across America. I mean, since we got all this money to begiving away, why are there so many poor, impoverished, homeless ppl in every city across this nation??

Why can't they afford new books and computers in the inner city schools across America??
Why are our public school teachers paid peanuts??
Why don't they invest in a REAL curriculum for the public school system while we're at it??

Why is there a liquor store AND a church on every f*ckin corner in baltimore city??

Things are not this way by chance. Things were carefully and strategically planned to be this way.

Why in the mostly white suburb, things are the EXACT OPPOSITE than in the inner cities??

Cause this is America.

Back
Top Bottom