OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

eyes and JordanFiend85 I have 1 copy each of the Commemorative paper for you. Shot me a PM withyour address and I can set it out to you.

from xxl.com...

If you've been following this space for any amount of time now, you're probably familiar with TPAR, aka These Posts Are Racist, the guy who pops up inthe comments section to feign outrage any time I say anything even vaguely racially insensitive.

TPAR's been pestering me about doing a post on him here for ages now, but he's kind of a flake. A while back, I conducted an interview with him, then,the next day or whatever, when I was about to post it, he was like, "Dude, don't post that interview."

Then he disappeared for a while. I figured Homeland Security might have finally caught up with him, but he claims he was just busy.

The other day, he hit me up again, talking about how he'd just been at Obama's big rally in Grant Park, and how we should discuss this year'shistoric election and what have you. Hence, today's post.

Bol: Since we only really know you from acting all outraged and self-righteous in the comments section, could you give us an idea of who you are and what it isthat you do?

TPAR: I don't think I'm self-righteous at all; I simply give my opinions/thoughts and analyze your posts. About me: I was born and raised in Chicago. Igrew up in a bad neighborhood, very poor in a large family. My parents are good people who never used drugs or alcohol but neither finished elementary school -they are both in their mid-70's. My father was a factory worker who was injured on the job and became disabled before I was born. Due to his illiteracy hewas tricked into signing away his rights and was left with 11 mouths to feed. As such, he never had a real job and I was forced to work odd jobs to helpsupport the family at a very early age.

I'm 29 years old and worked hard to attend two top schools. I went to the University of Chicago for undergrad and graduated from one of the top 3 lawschools in the country. I'm now a corporate lawyer doing Mergers and Acquisitions.

In my free time I work out, rap and volunteer a lot - I tutor, give free legal services to disadvantaged people and educate people on various issues affectingtheir communities.

Bol: You were at the post-election rally last night, and you volunteered for the Obama campaign. How did that come about? And what was it like? Did you seeOprah, or Jesse Jackson?

TPAR: Many of my friends from law school are politically active and a few have been working for the Obama campaign for quite some time. I actually, am not anObama supporter. I voted for Ralph Nader. I was asked however, to help out with voters' rights, i.e. if people's voting rights are violated, the Obamacampaign had a team of lawyers (of which I was a part of) to answer questions and make sure people don't get screwed. I felt like it was a good cause andparticipated. As part of the legal team I was given tickets to the rally and was very close to Obama when he spoke. I met Obama a year ago when some big shotsat my firm donated a ton of money to his campaign. We got to sit at a table and have dinner with him. He is ridiculously intelligent and an expert politician.I asked him several direct questions and he successfully avoided answering any of them, but somehow made me like him…until I thought about it later andrealized he didn't answer any of my questions.

I did not see Oprah or Jesse Jackson. I did see Mr. Jackson a few weeks ago at a restaurant. I actually really like Jesse. I met him as a kid when a factorythat employed people in my neighborhood laid off most of the working families. He was the only political figure to come talk to us - and it left an impact onme. I was about 10 at the time and he looked at me and said "young brother, you have to go to school so you never end up like this…"

The Obama rally was pretty amazing. It was the most diverse crowd I have ever been around. There were blacks, Latinos, whites, old, young, Muslims wearingheadscarves, Africans, etc. all comfortable around each other and celebrating. The aura of hope and positive outlook was in the air, but I knew thiswould all fade. Internationally, we also have a unique moment. It reminds me of the post-9/11 support the US had around the world, before Bush and Co. messedit all up. Obama will mess it up too. The same forces that control policy, both domestic and foreign are the same, and thus nothing will CHANGE. Look atObama's recent pick for Chief of Staff: Democratic Rep. Rahm Emanuel! Wow, change we can believe in?

Bol: You always give me @+%! about hating on Muslims, but I consider myself anti-religion in general. Barack Obama, meanwhile, is clearly an anti-Muslim bigot.He spent all year campaigning in churches and synagogues, but he won't be photographed on the same street as a mosque. How do you handle that kind ofcognitive dissonance?

TPAR: This is a great point Byron. I do not think Obama himself is an "anti-Muslim bigot", but I do think his desire to get elected causedhim to play ball with bigots. Shout out to Collin Powell for saying what is morally consistent: it doesn't matter if you're a Muslim…that'ssomething the Obama campaign did not do, and that is one of the reasons I did not vote for him. His campaign participated in anti-Muslim bigotry and did notstand up/speak up for what is right. He threw Muslim and Arab Americans under the bus.

Bol: Would you agree that hip-hop's support of Barack Obama this year has been a joke, in that people have gotten wrapped up in emotion, and have put theJesus figure ahead of the actual issues?

TPAR: Yes, it is absurd. Hip Hop is about giving a voice to the voiceless/speaking for the poor and oppressed - Obama is a politician who is controlled by thesame forces that control all politicians…these rappers are not critical thinkers nor are the millions of die hard Obama supporters

Far more then McCain, Obama received unprecedented amounts of corporate contributions. Obama belongs to big business. Look at his state Senate record, his U.S.Senate record and his presidential campaign record. As Nader pointed out in his "letter to Obama": Obama favored nuclear power, coal plants, offshoreoil drilling, corporate subsidies including the 1872 Mining Act and avoiding any comprehensive program to crack down on the corporate crime wave and thebloated, wasteful military budget - he's more of the same. Internationally, he was an outspoken advocate for Palestinian rights, now he's AIPAC'sbest friend - and agrees with Israel's racist and apartheid policies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alot of what this guy TPAR said about Obama's policies is what i was tryna get across in this thread the other day before all the nonsense transpired.anyone acre to comment on what i have put in bold above, regarding Obama's policies, him being owned by the big corprations, him not standing up for themuslims, his stance on the Israel/Palestine situation, not saying anything about cracking down on corporate crime, etc.

Rock, where u at, my man?? ANYONE??
nerd.gif

Two dudes talking? Giving their opinions based on facts they deemed important to them.

Couldn't any two dudes then bring up points good or bad to favor their agenda or person of choice?

I am still waiting on Republicans or Cynics to give me positives on McCain other than he served our Country and Palin who isn't fit to lead the Country ofAfrica.

degg duece that was nice of you (pause) nah but for real! DMV community been on point for the last few with the post, comments, fighting, debating, joning,sharing, etc

With that being said since many will be getting the paper framed (meant to qoute Ican but forgot and sincen i'm typing from the non copy and paste iPhoneand I won't restart typing this message again), if you come up on a good deal or find a spot or have a spot or want to share the final product... Pleaselet me know as I am interested.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

RockDeep wrote:

Two dudes talking? Giving their opinions based on facts they deemed important to them.

Couldn't any two dudes then bring up points good or bad to favor their agenda or person of choice?

I am still waiting on Republicans or Cynics to give me positives on McCain other than he served our Country and Palin who isn't fit to lead the Country
of

Africa.

Rock, I am not a McCain supportor. That's not the point I was trying to make. We are talking about Obama because he is the elect. McCain is irrelevant at
this point.

So let me ask u..

U don't see a problem with Obama not standing up for muslim rights??
What about offshore drilling?
What about him being owned by big corprate business??
What about the fact that he says his first focus is the financial crisis, but we have heard NOTHING to date from him as far as cleaning up the OBVIOUS corporate crime
issue??
What about his support of Isreal (with is def. NOT surprising at all)??

Rock, I know ur intelligent enought to know that the president does not make decisions. He does not "run" *+*!. The president of the US is basically
a figurehead that the ignorant and unknowledgable really believe is the man in charge. The president does what he is told by the ppl who really run !%!%... the rothschilds, the rockefellers, the duponts, the investment bankers, the special interest groups, the UN, etc. U do know this right??

I wasn't calling u out specifically, Rock (even tho i said ur name). I was just wondering what ur reaction was specifically, but this is for everyone.

i feel like i have to re-iterate this:

i understand why everyone is so happy & hopeful. the fact that Obama won, mostly, is SYMBOLIC. But that doesn't change the fact that he is owned by,and works for the same people who have been running things from behind the scenes from the beginning. so the fact that nobody is acknowledging this is prettyscary, to say the least.

Actually no, Obama won the nomination and was elected because he was able to motivate large amounts of people to support him and campaign for him. Certainlythe democratic party had designs of putting Hillary Clinton in as the nominee but the people who voted saw differently. With respect to your viewpoint I'malways amazed by folks who consider themselves free thinkers yet seem to always be consumed with wrapping their heads in a bunch of conspiracy theories.

^^^i'm def. not consumed at all. i just know how america works and i know who controls america as well. densel said it bet when he said: "the *@%$ ischess, not checkers"

u have to keep in mind that this is a country where pretty much everything we were taught to believe as children was a lie. yes, we were all raised on liesupon lies. these lies were then told to us because our elders, for the most part, never did the research themselves. so all these things were passed on to usas tradition.

christmas, easter, thanksgiving, etc. ALL LIES.

i suppose Columbus really discovered america also, huh??

if u don't look at THE WHOLE PICTURE (past and present) and, at least, acknowledge the POSSIBILTY that our emotions and feelings are being played upon withObama winning the election and the whole hope and change platform on which Obama stands, then u already lost.
U can't just dismiss everything as conspiracy theory.

^^^i'm def. not consumed at all. i just know how america works and i know who controls america as well.
Personally I think you just drank a lot of the proverbial kool-aid, spouting wild theories are only good for trying to get into the pants ofgullible college girls while getting them high.

^^^i'm def. not consumed at all. i just know how america works and i know who controls america as well. denzel said it best when he said: "the *@%$ ischess, not checkers" (training day) although it was just a movie, that is such a real statement.

u have to keep in mind that this is a country where pretty much everything we were taught to believe as children was a lie. yes, we were all raised on lies
upon lies. these lies were then told to us because our elders, for the most part, never did the research themselves. so all these things were passed on to us
as tradition.

if u don't look at THE WHOLE PICTURE (past and present) and, at least, acknowledge the POSSIBILTY that our emotions and feelings are being played upon with
Obama winning the election and the whole hope and change platform on which Obama stands, then u already lost.

^^^i'm def. not consumed at all. i just know how america works and i know who controls america as well. denzel said it bet when he said: "the *@%$ is
chess, not checkers"

u have to keep in mind that this is a country where pretty much everything we were taught to believe as children was a lie. yes, we were all raised on lies
upon lies. these lies were then told to us because our elders, for the most part, never did the research themselves. so all these things were passed on to us
as tradition.

if u don't look at THE WHOLE PICTURE (past and present) and, at least, acknowledge the POSSIBILTY that our emotions and feelings are being played upon with
Obama winning the election and the whole hope and change platform on which Obama stands, then u already lost.

I guess you thought it beared repeating but I'm not a hot female and I'm not in college, save it for them
laugh.gif

Perhaps you'd like to share how you've become enlightened at such a young age when such wisdom seems to have passed a lot of us by.

maybe it was attempt at comedy (try again)
i mean, i guess u always have to keep your sense of humor in tact, but i honestly don't see what's funny.
maybe U can enlighten ME...

i mean, i guess u always have to keep your sense of humor in tact, but i honestly don't see what's funny.
But is it really worth the effort?
I already gave my take on it which is it's hard to see the big picture when you're letting your mind become consumed by a bunch of BS in the process,of course you'll disagree as you feel that these theories are the deepest things going and that most people just aren't enlightened enough to be tunedin to said theories and thus...not worth the effort.

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^^i'm def. not consumed at all. i just know how america works and i know who controls america as well.
Personally I think you just drank a lot of the proverbial kool-aid, spouting wild theories are only good for trying to get into the pants of
gullible college girls while getting them high.

laugh.gif
now THAT was better (comedy, that is)

maybe that's what u do, i don't know... but i ain't gotta do all that, homie. u'll get farther in the long run with the ladies if u just beyourself.
maybe being yourself has not yielded much success for u in the ladies dept. not to worry, i'm holding some summer classes on how to get the ladies 101.seats fill up fast man so sign up early. for u it'll be free though (i do that for the ones that are really in need).
laugh.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:

But is it really worth the effort?

I already gave my take on it which is it's hard to see the big picture when you're letting your mind become consumed by a bunch of BS in the process,
of course you'll disagree as you feel that these theories are the deepest things going and that most people just aren't enlightened enough to be tuned
in to said theories and thus...not worth the effort.

in all seriousness though..

how can u definitively dismiss what i'm saying as BS?? u haven't explained why it's BS or provided any facts that support that it may be BS.that's pretty typical. newsflash: just because u don't necessarily believe or agree with what i'm saying doesn't make it BS.

CharmCityKid wrote:

Personally I think you just drank a lot of the proverbial kool-aid, spouting wild theories are only good for trying to get into the pants of
gullible college girls while getting them high.

laugh.gif
now THAT was better (comedy, that is)

maybe that's what u do, i don't know... but i ain't gotta do all that, homie. u'll get farther in the long run with the ladies if u just be yourself.
maybe being yourself has not yielded much success for u in the ladies dept. not to worry, i'm holding some summer classes on how to get the ladies 101. seats fill up fast man so sign up early. for u it'll be free though (i do that for the ones that are really in need).
laugh.gif

Actually...the above line was my first response to you, then you made a duplicate post which I had originally assumed you made to drive the point home so Igave you a second response but now I think you must've made it by mistake. Perhaps your PC has been taken over by THE MAN so you might want to look intothat. As far as getting women who could be my daughter...those who want a sugar daddy know where to look for one, no advice needed
laugh.gif

u know what, i'm gonna end it like this:

i am most def. not tryna convert any of yall into thinking the way i do, or believing everything i say. all i'm saying is, u need to at least acknowledgethe POSSIBILITY that there may be some truth to the arguments that i've raised about Obama, who he works for, his policies, etc.

it seems like the majority are just so happy that he's black and he's the new president that they are willing to follow him blindly, while latchingonto every promise he makes without waiting to see if he even begins to deliver on any of his many promises first. when u are lead blindly like that, 9 out often times, the outcome won't be good (to say the least) for the follower...

i'm done.
the end.

how can u definitively dismiss what i'm saying as BS?? u haven't explained why it's BS or provided any facts that support that it may be BS. that's pretty typical. newsflash: just because u don't necessarily believe or agree with what i'm saying doesn't make it BS.
Because while the world of conspiracy theories may be new to you, they're not to me.
And that's OK, there are teenagers all across the country who think they're the only ones to know about Led Zeppelin after they hear them for the firsttime, people are in different places and look to different sources to answer their questions but personally I don't look to conspiracy theory as some formof religion that can't be denied.

RockDeep wrote:

I am still waiting on Republicans or Cynics to give me positives on McCain other than he served our Country and Palin who isn't fit to lead the Country
of

Africa.

Rock, I am not a McCain supportor. That's not the point I was trying to make. We are talking about Obama because he is the elect. McCain is irrelevant at
this point.

So let me ask u..

What about the fact that he says his first focus is the financial crisis, but we have heard NOTHING to date from him as far as cleaning up the OBVIOUS corporate crime
issue??

Rock, I know ur intelligent enought to know that the president does not make decisions. He does not "run" *+*!. The president of the US is basically
a figurehead that the ignorant and unknowledgable really believe is the man in charge. The president does what he is told by the ppl who really run !%!%... the rothschilds, the rockefellers, the duponts, the investment bankers, the special interest groups, the UN, etc. U do know this right??

I wasn't calling u out specifically, Rock (even tho i said ur name). I was just wondering what ur reaction was specifically, but this is for everyone.

i understand why everyone is so happy & hopeful. the fact that Obama won, mostly, is SYMBOLIC. But that doesn't change the fact that he is owned by, and works for the same people who have been running things from behind the scenes from the beginning. so the fact that nobody is acknowledging this is pretty scary, to say the least.
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here is my spout...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am still waiting on Republicans or Cynics to give me positives on McCain other than he served our Country and Palin who isn't fit to lead the Country of Africa.
Dude is decent... is Election team gave him some bad advice
laugh.gif

and he was/is out of touch with the 08 edition of the United States....

For those of you still looking for Newspapers, call in to a few of the newspaper companies. i heard the washington post sent out some reprints ofWednesday's election issue yesterday. I believe ma dukes said she grabbed 1 copy from the CVS in downtown silver spring thursday

RockDeep wrote:

of

Africa.

this point.

So let me ask u..

issue??

i understand why everyone is so happy & hopeful. the fact that Obama won, mostly, is SYMBOLIC. But that doesn't change the fact that he is owned by, and works for the same people who have been running things from behind the scenes from the beginning. so the fact that nobody is acknowledging this is pretty scary, to say the least.
Charm I can dig it.. and I thought I stated a few pages back that I realize that OBAMA aint in this alone. He's definately running thingsWITH the aide of his advisors and Cabinet members and White Office Staff...

With that said I also said in either this post or another that ALL Politicians are backed by their party and they have the backing of their party. However..it is AFTER the PEOPLE choose who they want to rep them that the Party has to regroup and get behind THAT person. Thus why I can't support your theorythat this has been in the making for years....

As for backing Muslims rights... Wasn't that conjecture...? OR was it someone actually quoting OBAMA as saying I don't support Muslim rights? Imean, how can he do anything to quench the problems in the middle east if he doesn't believe in their rights?

Now I believe what he MAY have been doin is distancing himself as associated with Muslims or their faith based off his name and other Political obviousreasons. I mean if my name were Hitler I wouldn't want to be photographed next to German Maps or Swaticahs sp? See what Im saying? I mean people areDYING to put that together in order to bring him down and it would have worked too.

Republicans would have feared 100% of the Population if there were some sort of connection made.. however they only tried to link him with a DomesticTerrorist. I think he has said time and again that he isn't opposed to limited offshore drilling to ease the dependency on Oil from the Middle East orother Nations.

Him being OWNED by Big Business is purely opinion. You gotta make your campaign money somewhere. If you ran for Prez, and your boys fromthe hood or your famsaid they would donate if you look out for certain interests.. you have to at least entertain it. Its what lobbying is all about. Since the dawn of time. Why should OBAMA be different in that aspect in order to get a message to the people across?

AS for the fianances and him speaking on it.. He did today. But daaag bruh.. he just won Tuesday night.. its Thursday!!!
roll.gif
Cant a brotha enjoy his victory?? Talk about impatience..
laugh.gif
... and for his support of Isreal... The US Government Created Isreal for allintents and purposes... who is he supposed to support when they get 10Million a year from the US? Why they get it I dont know. but they do.

But he has said he would work to ease the Tension between they and the Palestinians. What more would you want him to say or do in two days after his election?

(By the way I didn't think you were a McCain supporter.. I was addressin the other folks in the Forum who speak on how terrible OBAMA is BEFORE he has doneanything and if theysupported the right..)

Politics as I know it are big business. All I can say is altho the President has advisors to make decisions... he makes the ultimate one. just like Bush..although he had advisors tell him NOT to do certain things.

He's offered to help OBAMA.. would YOU ACCEPT IT? Nah.. I'd say "no thanks keep packin bruh"

If we all choose to believe his election into office is for not BEFORE he is even Sworn in, why vote? Why live in this country? Why believe in anything Isay....

Hes got enough pressure on his back as it is as the First Black man in Office. If he does well and becomes the BEST Prez to put us in even a higher Surplusthan Clinton did.. White Supremist will take credit and say it was because he has white in him and rules will be changed so that My Birth Certificate and mykids will read White or mixed with White instead of Black...

Go Figure..

But if he fails in any way... Everyone will say

"Nucca shouldn't been there in the first place"

Go Figure.

emanuel is a hard @ss he needs someone to get Pelosi and them in line. I think some dems are going to be in for a big surprise at what Obama has in store forthem.

Back
Top Bottom