Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

barack obama is a joke
Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

So many salty people in here.. Chris Brown is still that dude, putting out good music, he's my favorite singer in the game right now.. TeamBreezy
pimp.gif
What's wrong with being a Chris Brown fan?

I'm voting for Trump, get Obama outta office, dude is the biggest joke since Bill Clinton

barack obama is a joke
Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

So many salty people in here.. Chris Brown is still that dude, putting out good music, he's my favorite singer in the game right now.. TeamBreezy
pimp.gif

I'm voting for Trump, get Obama outta office, dude is the biggest joke since Bill Clinton

Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

pimp.gif

obama_smiling.jpg

Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

pimp.gif

obama_smiling.jpg

Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

pimp.gif

I don't vote along party lines and I'm willing to listen to just about any candidate's platform but what about Trump is leading you to vote for him?

People take just as much issue with others who they felt voted for Obama "just because" (whether they feel it was just because he's black or just because he's a Democrat and/or wasn't Bush) but I'm curious how, of all people, you or anyone feels Donal Trump is the solution.

Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

pimp.gif

I don't vote along party lines and I'm willing to listen to just about any candidate's platform but what about Trump is leading you to vote for him?

People take just as much issue with others who they felt voted for Obama "just because" (whether they feel it was just because he's black or just because he's a Democrat and/or wasn't Bush) but I'm curious how, of all people, you or anyone feels Donal Trump is the solution.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Yo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mean Obama > Bipartisan Obama

Dude seems like he's had enough, he doesn't give a f$$# anymore.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

And it's about time. All that passive nonsense got him nowhere fast. When you're the leader of a country, u gotta let ya gonads swang and handle business

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Yo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mean Obama > Bipartisan Obama

Dude seems like he's had enough, he doesn't give a f$$# anymore.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

And it's about time. All that passive nonsense got him nowhere fast. When you're the leader of a country, u gotta let ya gonads swang and handle business

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

+ Team Breezy!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

+ Team Breezy!
pimp.gif

This was on time...I'm happy Obama put the donald in his place

Although I'm not pleased with our military action, Obama's actios have decreased unemployment and helped us finish out the recession

he may not get another second term, but he has done well in this term given the existing conditions he adopted

Although I'm not pleased with our military action, Obama's actios have decreased unemployment and helped us finish out the recession

he may not get another second term, but he has done well in this term given the existing conditions he adopted

Trump had it coming and I'm glad he got put in his place last night.  This is what happens to people that mess with President Obama, they have to suffer the consequences.  After last night as far as Donald Trump running for President in 2012 it was grand opening..................GRAND CLOSING!!

Trump had it coming and I'm glad he got put in his place last night.  This is what happens to people that mess with President Obama, they have to suffer the consequences.  After last night as far as Donald Trump running for President in 2012 it was grand opening..................GRAND CLOSING!!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.
...trump never accused obama of NOT being a u.s. citizen. Yes i know, no way!?

...its a correspondents dinner. In case you werent aware, trump is a media star.

I understand the overwhelming majority on NT is not politcally savy...but can people not see why obama is a clown for this?

You dont elevate a reality t.v. star buffon to presidential status. Not the president of the united states. 

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.

...its a correspondents dinner. In case you werent aware, trump is a media star.

I understand the overwhelming majority on NT is not politcally savy...but can people not see why obama is a clown for this?

You dont elevate a reality t.v. star buffon to presidential status. Not the president of the united states. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Trump had it coming and I'm glad he got put in his place last night.  This is what happens to people that mess with President Obama, they have to suffer the consequences. 

ShaqLaugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Trump had it coming and I'm glad he got put in his place last night.  This is what happens to people that mess with President Obama, they have to suffer the consequences. 

ShaqLaugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Obama is hilarious!

Wait, are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom