Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.
Funny thing is, he actually is not! He inherited billions of dollars but has lost so much of it. I know some of his companies have gone bankrupt.. not sure if he has but maybe he has. Anyone know?

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.
Word to Yung La and Alley Boy.

Obama is hilarious!

Trump's response

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Obama is hilarious!

You ain't ordinary bruh 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Obama is hilarious!

You ain't ordinary bruh 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Trump's response

laugh.gif
Can't listen. Cliffs?
trumpster mad cause they spent time firing shots at him while gas is @ $5 and the american people are suffering
seth meyers stuttered too much for trump
trump feels honored he was the only one talked about during the event
trump feels trump>>>>>other republican candidates due to his presences & businessman skills
trump feels like the man because he got obama to bend over & show his birth certificate.
trumps main goal is to create jobs, better the economy, & stop other countries from "ripping us to shreds"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Trump's response

laugh.gif
Can't listen. Cliffs?
trumpster mad cause they spent time firing shots at him while gas is @ $5 and the american people are suffering
seth meyers stuttered too much for trump
trump feels honored he was the only one talked about during the event
trump feels trump>>>>>other republican candidates due to his presences & businessman skills
trump feels like the man because he got obama to bend over & show his birth certificate.
trumps main goal is to create jobs, better the economy, & stop other countries from "ripping us to shreds"

Back
Top Bottom