Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Originally Posted by GG23

I can't tell what was more courageous... Obama roasting even though he's a politician and everything he says is criticized or Donald staying seated.

Props to Obama though.

this is hilarious cuz the black guy was so hype...everyone else was just clapping but he was hype off the shoulder brush
laugh.gif

I can't tell what was more courageous... Obama roasting even though he's a politician and everything he says is criticized or Donald staying seated.

Props to Obama though.

this is hilarious cuz the black guy was so hype...everyone else was just clapping but he was hype off the shoulder brush
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Is Everyone Serious? This is the leader of our country where does this dude have time with all that is going on in the world!?!?!? Shows how much of a joke this whole country is. Keep your fancy paper and your dictator of a god. I'm out one love!

Uh..there's always a lot going on in this world, and this is the annual white house correspondent's dinner.

Is Everyone Serious? This is the leader of our country where does this dude have time with all that is going on in the world!?!?!? Shows how much of a joke this whole country is. Keep your fancy paper and your dictator of a god. I'm out one love!

Uh..there's always a lot going on in this world, and this is the annual white house correspondent's dinner.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
barack obama is a joke
How is he a joke!!? Let me see, we give BUSH 8 yrs (2 consecutive terms) in which he digs this country's grave. Then you expect our president to take us out in 1 term hmmm use some common sense before you start typing. Your a joke, I don't understand why ppl even think Trump has chance. Just remember minorities are the majority now. Flyest in the hood, you probably can't even VOTE!!! There has been a caucasian in that seat since this country was established (43 to be exact!). Just black president takes the seat and we criticize everything he does. Some ppl just need to come to terms with their stupidity!!!    It's that simple......
indifferent.gif

First thing you do is make a race Issue..... 
why am i not surprised here

but such class from both sides, especially from a president. 

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
barack obama is a joke
How is he a joke!!? Let me see, we give BUSH 8 yrs (2 consecutive terms) in which he digs this country's grave. Then you expect our president to take us out in 1 term hmmm use some common sense before you start typing. Your a joke, I don't understand why ppl even think Trump has chance. Just remember minorities are the majority now. Flyest in the hood, you probably can't even VOTE!!! There has been a caucasian in that seat since this country was established (43 to be exact!). Just black president takes the seat and we criticize everything he does. Some ppl just need to come to terms with their stupidity!!!    It's that simple......
indifferent.gif

First thing you do is make a race Issue..... 
why am i not surprised here

but such class from both sides, especially from a president. 

Serious? He is still human you know, right? Like have you every tried studying 24hours straight? +%@! is hard, you need breaks. Now imagine something way WAY more stressful. Of course you can't do that 24/7. AND I would say attending these things are helping the country. Like being alone in a room looking at what needs to be done... I think Obama knows what he wants to get done. It's the resistance from other people that make changing things difficult. So attending stuff like this perhaps helps people see what he wants.. although this was mainly jokes.. but still maybe now some people will open there eyes to how ridiculous this birth in the US thing is which would be helpful.

Serious? He is still human you know, right? Like have you every tried studying 24hours straight? +%@! is hard, you need breaks. Now imagine something way WAY more stressful. Of course you can't do that 24/7. AND I would say attending these things are helping the country. Like being alone in a room looking at what needs to be done... I think Obama knows what he wants to get done. It's the resistance from other people that make changing things difficult. So attending stuff like this perhaps helps people see what he wants.. although this was mainly jokes.. but still maybe now some people will open there eyes to how ridiculous this birth in the US thing is which would be helpful.

That was pretty good, Obama did a good job delivering those lines and I always thought Seth Meyers was funny, he's just hit or miss on Weekend Update though. My favorite White House Correspondence moment though was Stephen Colbert a couple years ago, he destroyed Bush and the Republican Party.

That was pretty good, Obama did a good job delivering those lines and I always thought Seth Meyers was funny, he's just hit or miss on Weekend Update though. My favorite White House Correspondence moment though was Stephen Colbert a couple years ago, he destroyed Bush and the Republican Party.

I can't wait for the debates...somewhere Chris Rock and Aaron McGruder are feverishly writing

I can't wait for the debates...somewhere Chris Rock and Aaron McGruder are feverishly writing

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.

Props to Obama though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the black dude being the first to stand up when he starts brushing off his shoulders

Props to Obama though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the black dude being the first to stand up when he starts brushing off his shoulders

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Obama is hilarious!

Funny thing is, he actually is not! He inherited billions of dollars but has lost so much of it. I know some of his companies have gone bankrupt.. not sure if he has but maybe he has. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom