Obama's Presidential Limo Will Be a 'Rolling Tank With Windows' [vid/pics]

Damn that's crazy
eek.gif
. I wonder what other kind of technology is on thatthing. Like the stuff they can't reveal

wow, obama gets this, but doesn't appoint an experienced and knowledgeable person to run the CIA or the department of homeland security... at leastHE'LL be safe.

Its sad that because of the hate in this country, he will need such protection.

Im from NYC and I just read in the paper how a group of teenagers randomly attacked 4 (or more im not sure) people while screaming Obama the ni**er. Funnything is they attacked black AND white individuals - so besides being hateful, their also ******ed (?)

sick just sick.

So it's pretty much a fusion of an STS, DTS, and an Escalade? Plus, all the safety stuff? Incredible.

i want to go for that speech but its supposely $200 for a ticket

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Can't we get mr. President a Cadillac Sixteen?
I see how everybody ignored this but you deserve recognition for this comment!

They prob got an engine that size though to haul this beast around
eek.gif

[racism]But yo hes black... why no candy paint with peanut butter guts and why aint it lifted on some 28" dub floaters [/racism] lol jp

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

WHY THEY GOTTA GIVE THE BLACK MAN A CADILLAC
smh.gif
?

laugh.gif
i was thinkin the exact same thing, all the other prez's prolly rode in caddies too tho.

You guys are bugging with these jokes. If Eminem got interrogated for a few words he spit over one of his tracks, you'll get scoped out easily from a website
laugh.gif
. Anyways, that's pretty crazy. Besides feeling on top of the world, he must be scared every time he hits the public. Proud to say he's mypresident though
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom