OBESE PEOPLE STUFFING THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC UNAPPRECIATION

Don't get me wrong I know everyone has a right to go out and enjoy a dinner, but for some reason I can't finish my food when I see a overly fatperson grub hard. I was in a buffet line in Las Vegas with some friends and we saw this beast of a woman grab a biscuit on her way to being seated. I wasappalled. She must have been dying of starvation for the 10 minutes she had to wait in line. Later I heard what I thought was a Mack truck starting up. It washer choking on something that she was shoveling down her gullet while probably forgetting to breathe during the process.
I'm I crazy in feeling this way?

laugh.gif
that's mean

Originally Posted by FengTayEmployee

Don't get me wrong I know everyone has a right to go out and enjoy a dinner, but for some reason I can't finish my food when I see a overly fat person grub hard. I was in a buffet line in Las Vegas with some friends and we saw this beast of a woman grab a biscuit on her way to being seated. I was appalled. She must have been dying of starvation or the 10 minutes she had to wait in line. Later I heard what I thought was a Mack truck starting up. It was her choking on something that she was shoveling down her gullet while probably forgetting to breathe during the process.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nobody is forcing you to look at anything. Worry about you and keep it movin', ya dig?

[Juelz]look, i aint the one fo' talking and dissing but baby girl you looking like a walking kitchen[/Juelz]

I remembering being at a resturaunt and seeing some fat dude sitting on 3 stools.

If i owned a buffet, I would put a shot clock on the tables...like 30 minutes to prevent the fatties from making me go out of business. All you caneat.......in 30 minutes.

Nobody is forcing you to look at anything. Worry about you and keep it movin', ya dig?
You keep your head pointing south when out in public? Some things are very noticable even when you aren't looking for them. Especially if itis sitting around the table next to me making all sorts of demonic noises.

Originally Posted by FengTayEmployee

Don't get me wrong I know everyone has a right to go out and enjoy a dinner, but for some reason I can't finish my food when I see a overly fat person grub hard. I was in a buffet line in Las Vegas with some friends and we saw this beast of a woman grab a biscuit on her way to being seated. I was appalled. She must have been dying of starvation for the 10 minutes she had to wait in line. Later I heard what I thought was a Mack truck starting up. It was her choking on something that she was shoveling down her gullet while probably forgetting to breathe during the process.
[h3]OBESE PEOPLE STUFFING THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC UNAPPRECIATION http://niketalk.com/topic/31506[/h3]
Bingo

Back
Top Bottom