Occupy Movement and the CIA

I'm with OP on this. HOWEVER, this is the turning point. This is the part where humanity either slides down or climbs up. You have to give peace a chance. And if we as humans cannot overcome this, then that is simply how it was meant to be. Humanity will either rise, or it will eat itself up.

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

ive been saying that up until this morning\.
this whole thing will yield worse result then expected and
these folks are bringing on there own demise...
half of them don't know why they down there
it aint all bout jobs and taxes and the likes.
look for the bigger picture...there are much bigger things at stake

sad. cause this is exactly what they need to, push what "THEIR" agenda truly is.
wake up folks

ironically, you just said a whole bunch of nothing

occupy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

Their article called for "cadres of aggressive organizers" to use "demonstrations to create a climate of militancy." Intimidated by threats of violence, politicians would appeal to the federal government for help.

This was an example of what are commonly called Trojan Horse movements -- mass movements whose outward purpose seems to be providing material help to the downtrodden, but whose real objective is to draft poor people into service as revolutionary foot soldiers; to mobilize poor people en masse to overwhelm government agencies with a flood of demands beyond the capacity of those agencies to meet.

What are you saying with this video response?

Please keep in mind that these types of theories and ideas are exploited from a very narrow group of people that is voicing their opinion within the movement. There are hundreds of thousands of opinions that are being converse within the movement. The opposer of the movement targets an extremist group and to mass report on it to create fear in order to discourage people from supporting the movement is a very common tactic to fight against a movement that will eventually disadvantage the opposer a slight bit.

Seriously, if you haven't been down in the actual ground of the movement, and at least spent a few days there yourself, you HAVE NO IDEA what is going on. I myself have been to Zuccotti numerous time, #N17, and had spoken to hundreds of peoples, and watch and felt the energy of the movement, and compare the hundreds of reporting from various of media (internet, prints, TV, radio), BOTH side has a bias is true, but the opposer has a much stronger intentional misinformed reporting.

follow me on twitter, @occupymarines13, and watch, read, support the revolution. Come, lets join us and save the world!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE OCCUPY!

Pretty much confirmed and that's all I got. But that doesn't and shouldn't take away from the principles of it. People are just simply going to have to overcome this, just like the voting should simply overcome lobbyist.

Originally Posted by Chungsta

Please keep in mind that these types of theories and ideas are exploited from a very narrow group of people that is voicing their opinion within the movement. There are hundreds of thousands of opinions that are being converse within the movement. The opposer of the movement targets an extremist group and to mass report on it to create fear in order to discourage people from supporting the movement is a very common tactic to fight against a movement that will eventually disadvantage the opposer a slight bit.

Seriously, if you haven't been down in the actual ground of the movement, and at least spent a few days there yourself, you HAVE NO IDEA what is going on. I myself have been to Zuccotti numerous time, #N17, and had spoken to hundreds of peoples, and watch and felt the energy of the movement, and compare the hundreds of reporting from various of media (internet, prints, TV, radio), BOTH side has a bias is true, but the opposer has a much stronger intentional misinformed reporting.

follow me on twitter, @occupymarines13, and watch, read, support the revolution. Come, lets join us and save the world!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE OCCUPY!

I would say its more about media spins to bring it back to repub vs dems. When in reality this is about repubs and dems vs ppl.

Back
Top Bottom