October 13th 2010? Aliens exist? WTH!?!?!

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

My sons clowning at every chance they get. Says the people that actually think they are !%@@!+% aliens out there. You all really have to be stupid to think they are something out there other than humans.

Its honestly funny reading all these replies on how you all are "waiting" for aliens to come down. Hey, hit me up when they do. SMFH.

You are dumb. And I mean that with the #upmost respect

Royal Airness, one of the worst ways to voice a difference of OPINION is to renounce your oposition and question their intelligence. Quite frankly you come off as immature. Also people far more intelligent than you would laugh at the outlandish statement that humans are the only intelligent life forms in the universe. Are you aware of the billions of galaxies that exist in this dimension alone? Billions with a B oh superior one................ galaxies man not planets galaxies. Its a disturbing sight to see people that think they have it all figured out.

Royal Airness, one of the worst ways to voice a difference of OPINION is to renounce your oposition and question their intelligence. Quite frankly you come off as immature. Also people far more intelligent than you would laugh at the outlandish statement that humans are the only intelligent life forms in the universe. Are you aware of the billions of galaxies that exist in this dimension alone? Billions with a B oh superior one................ galaxies man not planets galaxies. Its a disturbing sight to see people that think they have it all figured out.

ITS A TWO DAY THING ...

BUT ITS BEEN MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF UFOS/ALIENS SLIDING THRU SINCE DAY ONE

PAY ATTENTION TO THE SKIES

IMA UPLOAD MY NEW YOUTUBE PAGE BY THE END OF THE MONTH WITH THE FOOTAGE I COLLECTED SINCE I GOT MY NEW CAM

ITS A TWO DAY THING ...

BUT ITS BEEN MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF UFOS/ALIENS SLIDING THRU SINCE DAY ONE

PAY ATTENTION TO THE SKIES

IMA UPLOAD MY NEW YOUTUBE PAGE BY THE END OF THE MONTH WITH THE FOOTAGE I COLLECTED SINCE I GOT MY NEW CAM

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities."

The author predicts that the "aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic."

The book "reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner."

From a press release on the book: "The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality."

http://www.examiner.com/u...ure-date-october-13-2010

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities."

The author predicts that the "aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic."

The book "reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner."

From a press release on the book: "The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality."

http://www.examiner.com/u...ure-date-october-13-2010

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ive been said they will appear 4th quarter 2010 many times..............ive known this since 1999.
you were right they're on TV
laugh.gif

the-event-nbc-online1.png

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ive been said they will appear 4th quarter 2010 many times..............ive known this since 1999.
you were right they're on TV
laugh.gif

the-event-nbc-online1.png

My sons clowning at every chance they get. Says the people that actually think they are !%@@!+% aliens out there. You all really have to be stupid to think they are something out there other than humans.

Its honestly funny reading all these replies on how you all are "waiting" for aliens to come down. Hey, hit me up when they do. SMFH.

laugh.gif
at the salt. No one said we're waiting, we just entertain the possibility of other forms of life. You sound like one of those clowns who thought the earth was flat.

laugh.gif
at the salt. No one said we're waiting, we just entertain the possibility of other forms of life. You sound like one of those clowns who thought the earth was flat.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by bredin808

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by tizoni

Eranoitckik wrote:

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

RECOGNIZE GAME wrote:

TheHype wrote:

Hugo wrote:

Drunken Cow wrote:

SoLeCiTy wrote:

RezzurrectMe wrote:

monsters-signs_l.jpg

sick.gif
 If they look like this.....I would literally caca myself
embarassed.gif

Dude even if they looked like this 
polls_cute_alien_5322_108728_poll_xlarge.gif
 I would caca myself 
alienfamily.jpg

If they looks like this I would caca myself.

if they look like this i would caca myself
nazi+grey+alien.jpg

If they looked like this I'd Caca myself. 
tired.gif

alf.jpg

I'f they look like this, I would caca myself.

alien-predator-hybrid.jpg

cute-alien.jpg

Si se miran asi me ago poop

1.jpg

leprechaun.jpg

IF they look like this, i would caca myself

amy_winehouse0423081_nc1.jpg

If they look like this, I would caca myself

Proof aliens built the pyramids.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by bredin808

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by tizoni

Eranoitckik wrote:

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

RECOGNIZE GAME wrote:

TheHype wrote:

Hugo wrote:

Drunken Cow wrote:

SoLeCiTy wrote:

RezzurrectMe wrote:

monsters-signs_l.jpg

sick.gif
 If they look like this.....I would literally caca myself
embarassed.gif

Dude even if they looked like this 
polls_cute_alien_5322_108728_poll_xlarge.gif
 I would caca myself 
alienfamily.jpg

If they looks like this I would caca myself.

if they look like this i would caca myself
nazi+grey+alien.jpg

If they looked like this I'd Caca myself. 
tired.gif

alf.jpg

alien-predator-hybrid.jpg

cute-alien.jpg

Si se miran asi me ago poop

1.jpg

leprechaun.jpg

IF they look like this, i would caca myself

amy_winehouse0423081_nc1.jpg

Proof aliens built the pyramids.

No matter how friendly the aliens claim to be, I can't trust anything that looks like this.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

1.jpg

Tum' bout "we come in peace".....eff outta here with all that.
ohwell.gif

No matter how friendly the aliens claim to be, I can't trust anything that looks like this.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

1.jpg

Tum' bout "we come in peace".....eff outta here with all that.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom