October 13th 2010? Aliens exist? WTH!?!?!

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I say this with the up-most sincerity......If you honestly believe there are aliens out there, or they are coming to earth....

You are all a bunch of $$*@%%# idiots.
I believe you mean UTMOST....idiot.

laugh.gif
he should retire after that fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  dumb +%% calling us idiots. 
laugh.gif
upmost. 

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I say this with the up-most sincerity......If you honestly believe there are aliens out there, or they are coming to earth....

You are all a bunch of $$*@%%# idiots.
I believe you mean UTMOST....idiot.

laugh.gif
he should retire after that fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  dumb +%% calling us idiots. 
laugh.gif
upmost. 

they only thing that happen today was the miners rescue at chile.. they did it today so they dont show news coverged on ufos... lol jk

they only thing that happen today was the miners rescue at chile.. they did it today so they dont show news coverged on ufos... lol jk

My sons clowning at every chance they get. Says the people that actually think they are !%@@!+% aliens out there. You all really have to be stupid to think they are something out there other than humans.

Its honestly funny reading all these replies on how you all are "waiting" for aliens to come down. Hey, hit me up when they do. SMFH.

My sons clowning at every chance they get. Says the people that actually think they are !%@@!+% aliens out there. You all really have to be stupid to think they are something out there other than humans.

Its honestly funny reading all these replies on how you all are "waiting" for aliens to come down. Hey, hit me up when they do. SMFH.

You are dumb. And I mean that with the #upmost respect

Back
Top Bottom