October 13th 2010? Aliens exist? WTH!?!?!

alien.png

It would be easier to deal with if these aliens were humans or at least humanlike beings from other planets. I deadmass aint tryna see anything that would make me soil myself nonstop for hours
laugh.gif

It would be easier to deal with if these aliens were humans or at least humanlike beings from other planets. I deadmass aint tryna see anything that would make me soil myself nonstop for hours
laugh.gif

Where are " your " aliens now huh ? i waited up all night and nothing. When i wake from my nap, something better had happened. and it better still be happening cuz i stood up all night and i wouldn't miss this for the "World" lol

Where are " your " aliens now huh ? i waited up all night and nothing. When i wake from my nap, something better had happened. and it better still be happening cuz i stood up all night and i wouldn't miss this for the "World" lol

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

ITS A TWO DAY WATCH THING

AND IT STARTS TODAY ...YOU WAITED AT THE WRONG TIME
laugh.gif

UFOS BEEN OUT HERE DAILY THO

YOU GUYS JUST NEVER TAKE TIME TO WATCH THE SKIES
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

ITS A TWO DAY WATCH THING

AND IT STARTS TODAY ...YOU WAITED AT THE WRONG TIME
laugh.gif

UFOS BEEN OUT HERE DAILY THO

YOU GUYS JUST NEVER TAKE TIME TO WATCH THE SKIES
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom