wow...dudes are going in for October
eek.gif

here's my most recent...
30wo0gl.jpg

A few small things for me

Florida Gator College Rivalry T and some Superbad Gloves for the season

And that 2K
smokin.gif

Nice pickups everyone! Been a minute for me.
Outlet - a pair of pekpeks lol

and shoutout to Archie at proper LBC

^ I want some PEK-PEK, haha, which Outlet has them, kinda late, I heard they had them but was too lazy to look into it..........

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Air Footscape "Fragments" Tier Zero Hiroshi Fujiwara's............

Cris.
pimp.gif
 those and my cartoon footscape motions - i love those. i think you even left some foot odor in my neon pair 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I want some PEK-PEK, haha, which Outlet has them, kinda late, I heard they had them but was too lazy to look into it..........

Cris.
yo wattup chris and for those PMing me about the pekpeks, they had a few sizes left at ontario mills nike factory out here in LA.  from wat i recall it was $59.

grey 90s are sick...i had em back in 7th grade...been looking for a pair for about 3 or 4 yrs nows

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

WallyHopp- I almost tried bidding on those!  if I remember correctly they are a 11.5?

Anyway congrats and enjoy them man!
smile.gif
yeah. those are the ones. I missed the two prior auctions where they both went unsold for less than $50. then this last time, it was even cheaper and still almost no bidders, except myself.

RE: the DMP box. Try getting a bright orange nike box triple taped. For some reason the DMP boxes dont ring "shoes" to me and possibly non sneaker people. But a bright orange shoebox sized box? Thats a dangerous move to make as a seller

My recent pickups for Oct..
Finally found a jacket for a decent price (30 Bucks and yes its real leather) got my letter from high school put on it.

Def Jam Rapstar

had to get this remote, i had way to much laying around in my living room.

pennies from the outlet for 40 bucks

25a15f41c002661766caac23e27d8a27f3ef491.jpg

Some differences are the red suede is different and the bottom is black instead of grey, insole is black verses white and the leather softer...

Back
Top Bottom