OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

my little girl wants to see this:

^ hope she doesn't get scared from watching it though...

and for those familiar with football/soccer stuff...got myself an authentic AC Milan kit(with Techfit)...
the packaging was dope...here's some pics:

Justin-
pimp.gif
on those kentucky fried

Keepie Uppie - Danm those ticket
pimp.gif
prices, that's american $. Of course
smokin.gif
on that rosonerri jersey.

BBert - Dope neon Lunar Wood's. 
pimp.gif
Have they released in the states yet? I've been waiting for those to drop for a few months now. 

Originally Posted by five30

pimp.gif
Have they released in the states yet? I've been waiting for those to drop for a few months now. 

iM trying to fight temptation with em on NDC right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by five30

pimp.gif

iM trying to fight temptation with em on NDC right now
ohwell.gif
Just Do It.

Thanks for the info, BBert. I checked out the link to your shop and I figured my size would be gone by now, so I went the NDC route. I'll be sure to hit you up about future releases and support your shop.

BG03...very nice sir! Guess that answers my question I asked on that other sneaker forum haha. WB AF1s are dope too!Oh yeah...redwoods
laugh.gif
nice!
Sorry fam I don't go back and check the replies on that forum, it's too hectic in there
laugh.gif
. Yup I was very lucky to have my raffle number picked. I even hooked up a friend with the homes since he came with me.

Thanks to those who complimented on the pick ups.

Saw those Lunarwoods at UNDFTD yesterday. Those are really nice.

Walking with Dino's
pimp.gif
Saw that at Staples about a year and a half ago. I think I was more entertained that my niece and nephew
laugh.gif

Stuntman Mike - I guess she's okay with toys
tongue.gif
 but not shoes

Keepie Uppie - Walking with the dinosaurs was really cool. How's the fit on the techfit jerseys? i hear they're much tighter than the normal jersey

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ron/Insta: ILLY!

JN: Dope Lunars as well! How much were they btw?

They were both $79 but I only paid $59 each cuz of the $10 sign in bonus

Back
Top Bottom