OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Naseem- Dope fit, That cassie X diamond tee is killer but for 70 resell? I'll miss out on that one.
Love the turfs aswell. Nice match.

dope fits/kicks everyone...

unds these today
2vhso5k.jpg

bonus for all those Bron Fans/Bandwagoners.....
9sqctl.jpg

went to Giants dug out store today and the line was bananas so just went back home to get my world series gear online...
recycled pic:

GO GIANTS!

Naseem, where you reside in VA? im down in VA beach a few weeks in the summer could use some help on more sneaker spots bro...lol

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Naseem, where you reside in VA? im down in VA beach a few weeks in the summer could use some help on more sneaker spots bro...lol
VA all over, could use a lot of help.....

Sk8 def nice fit. i was wondering the brand that Drake was wearing.
Anyone know where i can get that elroy jetson shirt? from that e-40 video?

thanks! REAL. HARD.

hah surprised to see you picked up that shirt shaun... i'm still undecided -___- haha
almost UNDS my CD's today

girlfriend got me some kobe V
smile.gif
I must say they feel great on the court.
(usa socks gift from my grandmother) hahaha

Thanks everyone for the comments. as far as the jeans go idk. i dont think slim jims are really slim the "thin fins" are the slim ones or i just have chicken legs 
laugh.gif

WingStop Run This Evening
PFK Hoody
Nudie Jeans
Old Love 1s
3354bw4.jpg

2zec5z7.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

cab36cbd54ab0a2289ea0cef5e8d9dd799313f09.jpg

Polo
Vintage Clippers tee
Camo
TB 09

SMH, undsd these 2 days ago and this is literally the 2nd time I wore them. JB quality for the loossssssss. Anyone else's 09 TB's crack on em yet?

038360ce59070df08c3c077e52f69570d5116b64.jpg

Ed...dope man. I'm fighting not to buy those. I need to just say eff it and do it.

Aris..that's whats up. Im def wearing mine, just not sure when.

Lwerd...Im so glad I sold all my recent 3s for that exact reason. I'd prefer a slightly yellowed midsole over that crap anyday. True Blues are dope though.

^suffered the same fate with my cdp 3's after only 3-4 wears. and im sure no one in here is surprised with this anymore...

SMHOJB

s dubl wrote:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd prefer a slightly yellowed midsole over that crap anyday.

Very true! Sigh, time to double up on those True Blues... If only I had enough cake for some 01 black cements...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom