October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

No....

They just install the braid. My wife loves her but is always worried about that braid coming out during a match.
Sorry for not understanding what you're saying, but what do you mean by "install the braid"..Every person I've seen put a brain in their hair the braid doesn't hang down as far as their un-braided hair (since the braid shrinks, for lack of a better word, the length of the hair)..So if Bianca has a braid that reaches her ankles wouldn't her hair have to be past her feet?..

Sorry for not understanding what you're saying, but what do you mean by "install the braid"..Every person I've seen put a brain in their hair the braid doesn't hang down as far as their un-braided hair (since the braid shrinks, for lack of a better word, the length of the hair)..So if Bianca has a braid that reaches her ankles wouldn't her hair have to be past her feet?..

Think of it as a clip on tie.

THAT braid isn't braided into her actual hair, it is an attachment.

So no, HER actual hair doesn't reach the calf like the braid does.

No. My wife could explain it since she works in the hair industry but when you have the best of the best working in the biz, they can make it work.

My bad..I didn't mean to originally use the word fake..I meant to ask "I wonder how muhc of Bianca's hair is real"..Sorry for the confusion..

2FAB9048-E0F9-477B-8C92-4398DA3A150A.jpeg

Is the mixed language audio still happening or has Vince already fired that guy and got someone to already fix it?

If your ribs were as hurt as we were made to believe, he wouldn't/shouldn't be able to do all this damn jumping around. Make it make sense please but I know, "It's just wrestling."

Back
Top Bottom