October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

Damien Priest on some sneaky blue lives matter **** w/ those pants. I'm not trippin. I've been staring at those tights this whole match. He's tryna be sneaky by putting the colours on that pr flag.

Obviously you didn't see Charlotte brutally rip that doll apart..How much more extreme can it get?..
calling this ppv extrene rules and not having these matches under extreme rules is like having a pizza festival and having no pizza at the festival.

Other than the Chuck/Alex match, this PPV has been pretty solid..All the matches so far have been fun..
pretty sloppy and botch filled ppv imo

surprising considering the wwe prides themselves on teaching their wrestlers the wwe style aka safe and mechanical way of wrestling.

wish they would stop bianca from smiling all the damn time she should be mad that this white ***** stole her belt word to ito and the white man"s woes.

It's just weird to see someone bounce around SO much that isn't a Luchador or doesn't rely on a strike-based offense. (Bianca)

If all the matches are solid, which is what fans expect, then why would it be skippable?..

You answered your own question.

If you get what you expect, you aren't missing anything by not watching it.

Skippable just means nothing special or must-see has happened.

Bianca, save your kip-ups. You shouldn't be doing more than 1 per match. It loses it's effectiveness.

And then the television episodes are to build to the PPV’s. So you get stuck in a cycle of building with no payoff
the spin cycle

in the end its all about the advertising money and making your fanbase believe there is an end to the means and having them tune in to a never ending mind ****ing

becky out there lookin like one of them puppets from david bowie's Labyrinth movie with that hair

Why yall hate on Rebecca Lynch like that?

I'm sorry she was the one who birthed Seth MF Rollins child and you weren't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom